T or D

Hello children! hows my basement?? (I’m so sorry if I’m getting progressively weirder :sob:
ready for a t or d?

truth- what was your weirdest school experience
dare- I dare you to run up to someone random and say they’re the chosen one (I might have already done this one and if I have ignore it and do truth)

11 Likes

It’s wonderful down here!
T - I almost accidentally called a teacher a rat on a recording assignment :smiling_face:

7 Likes

t - in kindergarten there was a kid running around naked at recess and none of the recess monitors cared either :’)

7 Likes

t: a girl sounding like she has diarrhea in the bathrooms
d: done

6 Likes

uhhhhh…

7 Likes

omg- pls tell me what happened :sob:

3 Likes

I’ve done that dare multiple times, I’ve had multiple wierd experiences here are the top one hold in tight for a long paragraph!

They all happened in the same place around the same time but before I tell you what they were here’s a little bg: In my old school on exam days we were supposed to come for the exam and go back home, daily each grade had their own timings, I was in grade 6 my time was fron 9 to 10 or 11 but maximum 12 depending on the exam length. But me and my friends used to go by bus so we had to stay till the bus would drop the 8th graders which was 2:30 and we would come 1 hour early to school at 8,so we would often get very bored. A bunch of kids would bunk school but my friends refused to, one day a girl tells us that we can leave school as long as we have permission from our parents and coordinators. So me and my friends come up with a plan we change eachothers contacts to ‘Mom :heart:’ and and we get each other to fake as our moms so we could leave. All of a sudden as we head to the school gate some kid breaks the gate and everyone starts running out!! It was like a frigging stampede!My friends and I start running but I have an epiphany and I stop and turn around. Later I called my friends phone and a man pick up… it was our last day of school I never found out what happened

4 Likes

A random man or male school teacher?? :sob::sob:

3 Likes

no idea sadly…

4 Likes

Well… me and my friend went in the recording closet and recorded the assignment, but after the next group came out they said we did the recording thing wrong, meaning it would’ve caught our entire conversation :sob:
Turns out the group before us was wrong and we did everything correctly, but we freaked out so bad before we realized it was fine :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

omg- well that Is something…

3 Likes