Taking a Break

hey there- im sry that i hv to do this but, im js not feeling myself ):
i lost a very special kitty of mine and i cant seem to recover from it.
if anyone could show some love and care it would mean so much to me, but in the mean time, ill be taking a break which is needed for me.
thank you so very much for understanding
-Knot [ Evie ]

31 Likes

Take your break. Ribblr takes backseat to important real life issues :heart:

8 Likes

im so sorry for your loss, please take as much time as you need :heart:

9 Likes

i love u master. i hope ur break helps u to recover and reflect </3

9 Likes

i’m so sorry evie, its always terrible to lose a pet u care deeply about
i hope this break can help to recover from your loss :mending_heart: feel better <3

12 Likes

I completely understand your grief. I lost my cat of 14 1/2 yrs the ending of Dec of 2023 and I have not been the same. Losing a pet goes deeper than anything is like losing the best friend ever. I hope you recover quickly. For some it’s not easy as for others. Just remember we all here for you. Take care of yourself.

9 Likes

Offering internet hugs I’m so sorry for your loss. Pets hold a very special bond.

Take care of yourself - Ribblr will be here when you return.

10 Likes

Omg Evie :sob::sob::sob:! I’m so sorry , :disappointed: know you loved him so much! You deserve more than this :sob::sob:! Take as long as you need Evie and know that we’ll always be here for you :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

I’m so sorry Evie​:sob::sob::sob:. We will all miss you and hope you feel better soon. :heart::heart::heart: Take as long as you need, we are all here for you. :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Oh no!!! I’m so sorry for your loss :sob:
I hope you feel better soon!! :heart:🩷
If it’s any consolation, five of my pet chickens got eaten by coyotes a while back :cry:

8 Likes

I’m sorry Child. <333 Take all the time u need. Love u :people_hugging:

9 Likes

im so sorry Evie , take as long as u need in this time of grief<3 :sob: , loosing a pet is sad and leaves a hole in your heart. Ribblr will be here , when you come back. sending lots of Hugs. <3<3<3<3

7 Likes

Hi. I’m sorry. I lost one of our kittens last year, he wasn’t even 1 yet! I know how it feels to loose a cat you love

8 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, losing a pet is horrible.

8 Likes

im sooo sorry for your loss. i know what it feels like to lose a pet. i hope you feel better. ribblr will always be here :sob: <33

8 Likes

O no!!! Take all the time u need! I remember when I lost my pet hamster :hamster: and I was devastated :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Nooo evie
Take as long as a break you need to recover look after yourself mentally (im always here to help I love my late cats as much as my current ones )
~Theia Xx :blue_heart:

8 Likes

OMG I’M SO SORRY i hope you recover it is not easy to let that go I have been through that too and I know what you are going through I hope you feel better soon

8 Likes

i totally understand, yk we all need a break sometimes and it takes time to recover <33 we’ll all miss u evie!

7 Likes

EVIE NOOOOO
im so sorryyyyyyyy <33333
i’ll be here for you if u wanna talk

5 Likes