Tester call!!!! {CLOSED}

Hi guys!!!
I am looking for 8-10 testers for this pattern!!!
Please read the conditions before participating!!!

:hibiscus: You must have a public crochet account on Tiktok or Instagram where you can post your projects.

:hibiscus: Each tester must publish a video of less than two minutes on their Tiktok (preferably) or Instagram account.

:hibiscus: When publishing the projects, you must mention me in the description of the video, to do so, use my Instagram account: bloomcrochet or Ribblr.

:hibiscus: Projects must be finished with a maximum deadline of eleven days.

:hibiscus: The testers will be mentioned as such and their videos will be posted on my IG account.

Comment if you want to participate as long as you meet the conditions :point_up: and send me a link with your Insta profile.
Testers will be announced the 19/03

13 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test but you can’t require testers to have other social media accounts

3 Likes

actually, it was settled that you can, you just have to state it up front. It will severely reduce your applicants and most of us find it rude, but it is allowed

5 Likes

Oh ok, sorry @bloomcrochet! I kinda think it’s rude too but that’s just my opinion. Good luck with your test :green_heart:

3 Likes

Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Sorry, I really need my testers to have social media accounts like Instagram so I can post their videos, but I would love for you to test the pattern, in fact, if you still want to test, send me a photo of the finished project and I’ll post it with the rest of the testers.:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

oh yes i would love that! I can test and have it done in 11 days!

Does it have to be done in fluffy yarn?

1 Like

That’s perfect! I’ll be happy to receive your version. I’ll send you a message with a pdf of the pattern.

1 Like

tysm! can’t wait!!!

1 Like

It is not necessary, you can do it with different yarn colours of your choice.

1 Like

Id love to test then! If i can upload a photo to instagram maybe?

1 Like

Can’t it be a video?

Yeah i guess, whats your insta picture? Im not sure which account is yours. Is it a new account?

It’s a lil crochet cow with a grass bg

Just write me a message and I’ll confirm it

Id love to test, but i dont have social media and i think it is quite rude to require social media.

1 Like

it isn’t that it’s rude in general. It’s that ribblr is so complete and safe and has such a great testing ecosystem in place that it’s unnecessary. You don’t have to worry about photos because you can require a public journal that the designer can pull from. You don’t have to worry about emails and links because the pattern is already here and accessible to only those you allow. Since it can be unlocked one section at a time and testers can be removed with one click, there are no worries about IP theft. It seems rude to come to such a great place, ask for help, and make so many demands for things outside of the ecosystem from the persons that are offering to help.

4 Likes

I agree

1 Like

I want to testt

1 Like