Tester call!!!! {CLOSED}

I would but i dont have any social media

I’d love to, but I don’t have insta or TikTok.

Good luck with your test! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I wish I could test for you but I don’t own those apps :sob:. I wish you good luck with your testing the pattern is adorable :heart:

1 Like

I would love to test! My instagram is @moonlight._.crochet if you’d like to check it out :heartpulse:

1 Like

do I have to have a minimum amount of followers?

1 Like

No, you don’t

1 Like

Have you got Insta or Tiktok?

2 Likes

I’d love to test then! I just started an account @ey.crochet on Instagram, do I message you there or?

1 Like

@cassiiee_crochet on insta

1 Like

Ok, thank u :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

I would like to test + I can post on my instagram @dragonstodinos. I don’t have fluffy yarn though, only weight 4, is that alright?

2 Likes

I would like to test the pattern

2 Likes

I would like to test this. I’m not very good with videos, but my Instagram is @pamjanakes!

1 Like

Sure!!!

1 Like

Have you got Insta or Tiktok?

1 Like

I would love to test I’ll post on mt tiktok @sewsumi

2 Likes

I would love to test! I have instagram and TikTok accounts. Just starting my social media journey so I guess I’m a newbie in that aspect. Hopndotscreations

2 Likes

Awesome! I’d love to test then!

2 Likes

I agree, @grannyroomcrafts just made a post about this, in retrospect we’re doing the pattern maker a favor, yet we also need to complete this entire list to give free labor-? It never made sense to me. Whether its a video or a photo you’re incredibly lucky to have anyone willing to offer free labor.

3 Likes

I would love to test but I don’t have TikTok or Instagram but I do have Pinterest if that works​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes