Tester call!!!! {CLOSED}

Look at all these people wanting to test but yet they cant because they dont have social media. It is really inconsiderate to require instagram or tiktok especially to those who dont have social media.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s ok. Can you pls send me your profile’s name?

2 Likes

I mean, I have social media, and I get it, sometimes people want exposure…But free marketing as a requirement for a test? Doesn’t add up. The requirements should be regarding, how long you have, the feedback you want, and the types of skills/supplies you need them to have…All in regards to how well they can reproduce your item, and help you make it the best it can be before releasing it publicly…If you want to ask your testers to share to social media and help you get traction, whatever it should be optional, it has nothing to do with testing!

4 Likes

But you’re right, the majority cannot participate. If she wants to require social media, she should do her testing call on Instagram or tiktok, and whether or not she requires them to have ribblr, or even tests on ribblr is up to her

4 Likes

:yarn:Love64Crochets​:yarn:
@Its_Love64Crochets

1 Like

Im available to pattern test! I have both tiktok and insta! @liv.2.create

2 Likes

Idk if this is still opened, but i would loveeee to test! And will greatly do all the requirements asked !

2 Likes

That’s great, today was the last day!!!

2 Likes

So do i get to test it?

1 Like

1 Like