I need testers for my 3-D Sunflower - Crochet ePattern CLOSED <3
First of all, I just would like to say, from the bottom of my heart; thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, to all 4000 of you beautiful, amazing, and talented people that followed me! 4000 in less than a year, that’s INSANE. All for my gummy bear pattern, I’m speechless, shocked, and just proud of myself for going out of my comfort zone and doing something I never thought I’d actually do, and that’s to release an original pattern of mine. So without further or do, I’m ready to test and release a second one!!
Additional Requirements:
Must be following me on Ribblr, for better chances, also go and follow my Instagram (@strawberrycowcrochet), like and comment on my tester call post
No yarn requirements, just try to use sunflower colors (any brown color yarn, and any yellow/gold yarn)
Must sumit journal before due date, also tell me what yarn you used and what hook size
I will only be picking 3 testers, tester call ends March 2nd
Due date: March 10th and no later ![]()
Click pattern photo to apply:
click here to apply
Do you maybe have a picture?
The photo isn’t showing up, also congrats on that many followers!![]()
![]()
Image uploaded! Sorry about that ![]()
Thank you! Photo was just uploaded
It’s so pretty!![]()
Would love to test this! The tester call link doesn’t seem to be working with the picture. ![]()
Oh wait, the words above the picture works!
Adorable!!
could i be tagged in the pattern release?
This is adorable! I would love the opportunity to test for you. I usually use acrylic yarn and definitely have sunflower
colors!
I’m curious what the back looks like. Is this more a one-sided decal, or is the back pretty too?
I’d like to test for you. Your gummy bear pattern was one of the first I tried on Ribblr. ![]()
I want to see what it would look like in bernat yarn. I finally am getting some dark brown on March 1st, and have the petal colors already. I’d probably use 6.5 mm hook.
The first thing I thought of was that it would be a wonderful sunflower pillow. (That’s why I wanted to know what the back looked like) I’m still not sure from the pics if there is anywhere to put stuffing, but if the pillow idea wouldn’t work. I want to try it in Big Twist Posh with a 4.5 mm hook.
![]()
Yea, the center of the sunflower is stuffed! I think it would make an absolute beautiful pillow ![]()
Thank you for your support on my gummy bear pattern![]()

