Tester call for Crochet: Froggy & Bunny Bestie

I already repost this tester call. You may apply there.

42 Likes

I’d love to test but I don’t have instagram :sob: Is there any other way I can test?
Also is there a way to apply from ribblr? I don’t think you can have people apply somewhere else

6 Likes

hey i just commented on the instagram post as well but id love to test!! my insta is @wonderartscrochet

4 Likes

awww so cute! keep in mind, you cant post tester calls that have requirements outside of ribblr (:

7 Likes

I would love to test for you! My instagram is Crochetwonderworld :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ahh i see, I’m still new with this testing feature on ribblr. Can you apply by clicking the image?

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to help you test this! But when is the due date, and do we have to make both of them? Or should we only make one?

2 Likes

I just change the requirement. To apply, you just need to comment the type of yarn & color you are using. :wink:

3 Likes

I just change the requirement and add additional info. You may check there. :wink:

3 Likes

( edit: ) id love to test this !! would love to use velvet yarn w/ a 3mm hook ^^
id love to test the forggy !!

4 Likes

I’d love to test the frog!! I’d use acrylic in the colors you used with a 3.25 mm hook

3 Likes

I would love to test!! I am looking to use bernat blanket in green and pink and a size 4mm hook!! I would make the frog!! He is precious

3 Likes

no : ( you can post a tester call by going to ur shop and posting a tester call for that pattern

3 Likes

okay!

i’ll use sweet snuggles lite in green or blue

3 Likes

I would love to test, I think I will do both if I can, but if I can’t I’ll do the bunny with the body in white or pink with premier parfait chunky yarn.

3 Likes

OMg these are so cute! I would love to test the froggy ( those overalls :sob: :raised_hand:t3: )!! I would use bernat blanket yarn and a 6.5mm hook! For the frog id use color lime and the overalls would be seafoam!

5 Likes

I would love to test and grow my frog army. I would use a slightly darker green and a similar blue for the overalls as acrylic yarn and with a 2.5 or 3 mm hook.

4 Likes

My account on insta is @sunshine_and_stitches, but it is a private account

4 Likes

I would love to test Froggy and Bestie - they are so cute! I would use super bulky weight 6 polyester yarn, but I’m not sure which colors to use :thinking: :upside_down_face: maybe a contrasting combo like orange and blue :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’d use Skinny Chenille by Loops & Threads in the colors froggy and whale OR Sweet Snuggles Lite by Loops & Threads in the colors turquoise and ice green :frog::frog:

4 Likes