Tester call for Crochet: Froggy & Bunny Bestie

Highly suggest remaking through the post a tester call option from your pattern, this way you can see things like karma which tell you how often or how many testercalls a tester has completed.

This also allows people to applt via clicking the image attachment.

6 Likes

I’d love to make this!! I’d use acrylic yarn and either 4.5 or 5 mm hook :))

3 Likes

I’ve got some vine green chenille yarn. I would use not sur eon the overalls yet maybe purple… I would have to see what this buddies vibe is

3 Likes

I would like to apply! Finish date is my birthday so I feel like it’s destiny haha. I would post it here and on insta (just started so it’s small) I would use Himalaya dolphin baby and I would make frog :frog: not sure about colours yet, if green then probably dark shade, I kinda love pink so it would be no surprise if I made pink overalls. But with colour like I said, not sure yet :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Can i please make the frog. I dont have insta so oa there any other way I can apply. I can use either acrylic or chenille i dont mind

3 Likes

They look adorable. I would like to test.

3 Likes

ahhhh soo cute!!!
i would love to test the frog with green and blue acrylic yarn and a 3mmm hook!!!:heart::heart:

3 Likes

I will be using green and rainbow for overalls ; i’ll use milk cotton yarn
I am fine with both! I would reallyy like to test both:)

3 Likes

how much will it be after testing??

3 Likes

Alright! Thank you for the info. I will remaking the tester call later. I’ve been wondering how people do the “click photo to apply” thing. Thank you so much for telling me :smiley:

5 Likes

I would love to test! I would use bernat blanket in the color Limeade sparkle and the overall/scarf in hot pink sparkle or sweet snuggles lite in baby green or ice green

3 Likes

If you tab the cog wheel next to the pattern name in your shop it will pull up a menu similar to this

From the testing tab itll guide you through everything!

4 Likes

I’ve been falling back in love with premier parfait yarn, so I’d use purple and yellow as my main two colors. I’d love to make the froggy in overalls :purple_heart::yellow_heart::frog: and I have an Instagram!

2 Likes

Omg theyre adorable :heart_eyes:
Id love to test :sparkling_heart:
Id probably use either worsted weight in a mint colour or if I’ve got more by then chenille yarn in whatever colour I get of it haha

2 Likes

TESTER CALL [OPEN]
~ Please read before applying ~

[If you have apply on my previous post, please re-apply your application on this post]

Date to apply: 17/05 - 24/05/2024
Due date: 05/06/2024
Release Date: 06/06/2024

Hi everyone! This is my first tester call for this year, and I hope you guys can help me test this pattern. I’m looking for 5-10 both from instagram & Ribblr.
This pattern requires little to no sewing, so it’s perfect for those who don’t like sewing (like me lol) :joy:

Requirements:
ꕥ Comment the type of yarn & color you will be using
ꕥ Write a journal of the finished product
ꕥ Provide me photos of you final product ( so I can post them on Ig for tester appreciation
ꕥ You may choose to make either one of them or both

That’s it! I’m still working on the pattern, and I will choose the testers in 1 weeks! Thank you for joining & have a nice day!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Froggy & Bunny Bestie

20 Likes

Cotton yarn in green and blue

1 Like

Yes pls i’d love to test! I would use bernat blanket yarn and a 6.5mm hook! For the frog id use color lime and the overalls would be seafoam! Those overalls are to die for :sob: :hearts: !!
@EV13isSPOCY @anon92679035 @FluffyYarnCreations

3 Likes

I would love to test the frog!!
i would use acrylic yarn in green and blue to match my carrot:3
also both are ADORBS!!

1 Like

I would love to test the froggy!! :frog:
I would use plush yarn in the colors mint and light pink :heart:

1 Like

Omg adorable!!!
I’d love to use light green or blue chenille yarn if I can get some more in time otherwise I’d have to test in worsted acrylic yarn

2 Likes