Tester call for Crochet: Froggy & Bunny Bestie

Hi! I already repost my tester call. It is applicable through ribblr now. I hope you dont mind to re-apply there. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi! I already repost my tester call. It is applicable through ribblr now. I hope you dont mind to re-apply there. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi! I already repost my tester call. It is applicable through ribblr now. I hope you dont mind to re-apply there.

3 Likes

I would use parfait chunky or Alize softy and I’m not sure which colors yet but I think green and maybe purple

2 Likes

awesome!! id love to test!! would love to use chenille yarn in green n blue !!
(( would love to test the froggeh ^^
@kballard @craftycellist @RainbowPenguin2 @SunshineStudio

7 Likes

I think you made a mistake you said the due date is 05/06 but its already past that

3 Likes

I’d love to test with chenille!

3 Likes

applied! i’d use sweet snuggles lite for the froggy in green and blue!

2 Likes

i think it’s supposed to be june 5 bc some ppl write it dd/mm/yyyy

3 Likes

okay no i dont mind! i applied there!!

2 Likes

Omg i didnt realize im so sorry!

4 Likes

oh no worries! ik some ppl dont know that other ppl write it differently : )

4 Likes

Cute! I would probably use medium weight yarn (green for the frog) and a 3.5 mm hook!

3 Likes

I would love to test it for you! I would use Bernat Limeade Sparkle & the overall/scarf in Hot Pink Sparkle or Sweet Snuggles Lite in baby green or ice green

4 Likes

I’ll test it but I don’t have instagram

1 Like

I’d use Skinny Chenille by Loops & Threads in the colors froggy and whale OR Sweet Snuggles Lite by Loops & Threads in the colors turquoise and ice green :frog::sparkling_heart::frog:

3 Likes

So cute! I’d love to make the frog in acrylic :slight_smile:

1 Like

is this closed ??

Yes, I will choose the testers later today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

alright thank ya!! just making sure because someone said it was closed but it didn’t actually say it was- but thank you again!!

3 Likes