Tester call for Crochet: Mini Halloween Mixable Pals

I need testers for my mini Halloween mixable pals :bat:

These little guys have removable outfits :dizzy:

:spiral_calendar: Due date: Oct 26th (around 2 weeks to test)


:double_exclamation_mark: Please read carefully before applying :double_exclamation_mark:


~ Requirements ~

:camera_flash: Provide a journal with a clear good quality photo of your make (Preferably in natural lighting)

:memo: Provide any feedback within the group chat - Errors/typos/suggestions etc

:ghost: No ghosting! - Please be active within the groupchat

:mantelpiece_clock: Complete the test by the selected due date - otherwise you will not be selected for future tests

Only allowing up to 2-3days extensions if really necessary.


~ Additional information ~

:yarn: Any yarn types and colours are allowed

:money_with_wings: This will be a cheap paid pattern

:sewing_needle: Highest stitch count: 29 (For a total of 1 round)

:framed_picture: When selecting testers, I love to see your previous makes. If you do not have any makes on ribblr or are new to ribblr, you can feel free to send pics of previous projects down below :star:

:crystal_ball: Testers will be chosen on October 12th

:wrapped_gift: Pattern will be gifted with the completion of the journal


~ To apply ~

Please comment below a ‘:jack_o_lantern:’ if you have read everything - and the yarn, colours and hook size you will use. Along with which animal and which outfit you would like to test. (You may test multiple if you wish) Thank you :white_heart:

Animals included:

  • Raccoon
  • Mouse
  • Frog
  • Red panda
  • Panda
  • Koala
  • Cat
  • Monkey

Outfits included:

  • Devil
  • Candy corn
  • Ghost
  • Astronaut
  • Alien
  • Dino
  • Clown
  • Bat

Again please only apply if you can complete it by the due date <3

Make sure to click this photo to apply:
Mini Halloween Mixable Pals

Here is also an expandable photo:

76 Likes

Aww so cute! Glwttt! :pink_heart:

3 Likes

So cute! Wish I could test. Good luck!

3 Likes

So cute! GLWT!

3 Likes

Están hermosos :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

they’re so cute, good luck with testing!!

2 Likes

Sooo cute, I wish I could test but I should be real with myself and start Christmas gifts earlyyy :sob: GLWT :sparkles:

2 Likes

Sp adorable​:face_holding_back_tears:. I would love to test the koala with the alien costume​:alien:. I want to use fine chenille in similar colours as you used and a 4mm hook.

Previous makes:

:jack_o_lantern:

Many greetings​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hai!!!:sparkles::two_hearts:

I would love to test your adorable mixable pals!! :two_hearts::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

I would love to make the red panda in a bat outfit!! :bat::panda:

I might make another one depending by the time it takes to make one, and if I would be busy with testing other patterns!! :sparkles:

I would use a 4mm hook with skinny chenille yarn!!:yarn::yarn:

Colours for the red panda: red, white and black!!:panda:

Colours for the bat outfit: black, white and pink!! :bat:

Eyes: I would use pure black safety eyes with an reasonable size, I might embroider the eyes if it would look better on it!!:laughing:

Taggies!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CrochetKiwiFruit @Chomusukebakuretsu @Kittyclair @MankePlushies @Scarletskies

Previous makes::sparkles::two_hearts:

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

awwww, so adorable!! glwt!!!

2 Likes

I would like to test using a 5.0mm hook, and chunky yarn, the same colors as you, and I would like to test either the koala, frog, or monkey. And, I would make the candy corn, astronaut or the ghost. Gl!!!:grin::sparkles::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

¡Bienvenido a Ribblr! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

1 Like

omg this is soo cuteee glwt!

3 Likes

ahhwhh oh my gosh they’re so precious :face_holding_back_tears: :two_hearts: I would love to test the panda with a dinosaur costume and some others if I have time! I’d be using chenille yarn and a 4mm hook!:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Tysmm for the taggie Sprout! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG they are soooo cuteeee! :two_hearts:
Glwtt Xhunni! :growing_heart: :two_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to test! I would use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook :jack_o_lantern:

I would love to do the red panda in the dino costume and the koala in the candy corn costume if I have time more of the little cutes

2 Likes

They all look so adorable! I would love to try Red panda astronaut in Chenille (colors probably salmon, caramel, white, maybe red for the suit). Hook: 4.0mm or 4.5mm​:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

THESE ARE SOOO CUTE!

I would love to test panda, the green outfit that panda’s wearing( im not sure if it’s dino or alien so), red panda and the bat outfit. I would use 5 ply yarn and 2.5 mm hook with same color as u used. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Soo cuteee I wish i could test glwt and could you plz tag me in the release

1 Like