Tester call for Crochet: Mini Halloween Mixable Pals

I’ll probably test, I just need to look at my yarn stash!! On Monday I’ll apply if I have the right colors :blush:

1 Like

I would start with the koala and make it the devil.

1 Like

Thank you! And of course! :dizzy:

1 Like

I just love little dress up animals! You have made it hard to decide on which I would make if chosen! Maybe the raccoon astronaut? :jack_o_lantern: Would be using bulky yarn and a 5mm hook. Traditional colors (gray, white black) for raccoon, white or orange astronaut. Honestly would be open to any of them!

2 Likes

I would love to test the panda in the bat costume! I would use worsted with a 3.5 hook. :panda::bat::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I’d love to test the raccoon in the devil costume! And the frog or red panda as a ghost or bat if I have time! I’d use acrylic and a 4.5mm :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

So cute! I’d love to test the red panda in the dino costume! I’d use either weight 6 or weight 1 chenille yarn in colors similar to yours, with 6mm or 2.35mm hooks respectively. Glwt! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: They’re finally here!! :hugs:
I’d love to help test the clown kitty and dino koala and if I have time, the alien panda as well.
I’ll be using worsted weight acrylic yarn with 2.5mm hook. As for the colours, they’ll be similar to yours. Thanks! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Those are adorable! Wish I could test, but I don’t have time. GLWT

1 Like

omg these are so so so adorable!! Once again, I’d LOVE to test <3

I can make the cat in a dino costume with cotton and a 2mm hook in the colors black, white, and yellow! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I’d love to test!!! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::pink_heart::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:
I will use acrylic yarn(that’s all I have right now​:sob:) with a 3mm hook. I’d love to test the cat in black yarn and the mouse in gray and white. Id also like to test the ghost costume in the colors you used and astronaut costume in the same colors you used also but I might use gray instead of black around the face. I might make more if I have time. But if you need me to test other/different animals/costumes I can (cuz they’re all soooo cute!!!) just tel me which one!! :pink_heart:

1 Like

I’d love to test the mouse in the clown costume in the corresponding colors in a acrylic weight 4 with a 3mm hook :jack_o_lantern:

And I just got home from a trip I’m about to start my other test for you :orange_heart:

2 Likes

They’re all so cute! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Awwww they are all so cute! (I was deciding which ones I could make for a long time lol):jack_o_lantern:

I’d love to test the mouse in candy corn and the monkey in bat outfit! I will use mercerized cotton yarn and a 2,5mm hook and similar colours

2 Likes

awww cutee! glwtt

2 Likes

ooh so cute! I would love to test for you again :jack_o_lantern:! I would use velvety chenille yarn with a 3.5mm hook in grey, white, purple, orange and yellow. I would test the mouse with candy corn costume. if you need to see my makes then I have some on my profile for you to have a look. I should be able to finish by the due date. good luck with testing, this is such a cute idea <3

1 Like

omg so cuteee!
I would love to test the cat in the alien or candy corn costume
I would use premeir parfait chunky with a 5mm hook
Here are some of my makes!





3 Likes

Omg, so cute!!! Can’t wait for testers to be chosen! :grin: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d love to test for you!! I would probably use black, orange, green, grey, white, and pink Lion Brand Feels like Bliss yarn and a 4.5mm hook! I also would love to test the cat and the frog in the candy corn and ghost outfits! Also here are some of my previous makes on ribbler!

Note: the crochet makes with the fuzzy appearance are made with feels like bliss :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes