Tester call for Crochet: Mini Halloween Mixable Pals

omg id love to test, how much will they be?

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: I would love to test for you I would be more than happy to test any of these adorable cuties probably using acrylic yarn with a size 2.5 mm hook, a kinny chenille yarn with a 3mm hook or a chenille yarn with a 5mm hook depending on what colours I need :grinning_face:

1 Like

Hi! I would Love to test the Raccoon in a devil outfit! I would use Medium weight Red Heart Supersaver yarn, And a size 4 hook. Grey, black and white (the usual) for the raccoon, and red and black (also the usual) for the devil costume.:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Red panda and alien using 3mm hook and acrylic yarn I’d use orange, white, blue, green, and glitter white :jack_o_lantern: @Craftsrme67 @cr0chetdrag0n

3 Likes

They are so cute good luck!

1 Like

awww they’re so cute!! good luck with testing! :sparkles:

2 Likes

AWW This is TOO cute!!! I absolutely MUST test this,

I would test it with… I would say chenille yarn (in similar or same colors) with a 4mm hook, if the chenille starts to playup i will switch to a 5mm :+1:

OOO Theirs so many to choose from!! Your so talentedddd

I would choose maybeeee, the red panda or cat, and if i have time both!!

OOo i love the idea of mix and match outfits!!! That would be sooo cute as a set! For my two (or one) I would pick the clown and maybe if i have time the candy corn.

I love the idea of little animals dressed up in halloween costumes thats so freaking cute :sob:

I should be able to complete it, im not testing anything for anyone atm so im fully free :heart:

Here are my previous makes! (just some)

Opposummm

Apple panda

Idkkk how to get rid of this bottom one lol

Oh and i almost forgot!!! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Also i’ll tag a few people!!! @Gaygirl200 @Crystafriedshrooms

1 Like

I would love to test the cat with the clown outfit! I will use a 5 mm hook and honey bunny yarn. I’m gonna make the cat grey and the colors for the clown outfit will be the same as yours! :jack_o_lantern::two_hearts::sparkles:

Here are a few of my recent makes:



1 Like

I have to test!

3.5mm hook. Black acrylic yarn and pink felt for the black kitty. And the same colors used for the candy corn outfit.

This is just so cuteeee!!! :jack_o_lantern: :ribbon::two_hearts:

1 Like

i’d love to test the panda in the alien costume for you! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: i’ll use a weight 4 yarn and a 3.75mm hook!

1 Like

Those are adorable!! I would love to do the candy corn cat or the monkey bat the most. Here are some of my recent makes. I would use red heart yarn and a 4mm hook. I would do a black cat with the candy corn colors along with a light brown monkey with a purple bat costume. :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

adorable! glwtt

1 Like

So cute !
I would love to test either the panda, the red panda or the cat with the bat, dino or alien outfit. If I have time I will try to make at least 2 or could be more (they’re all so adorable). :jack_o_lantern:
I would use dk chenille yarn with a 2.2mm hook.
Some makes not on Ribblr yet :


1 Like

AHHH I’d love to test but I can’t :sob:

Glwt!!

1 Like

I’d love to test any combo you need. I’ll use bulky chenille if I have the right colors, but if not I’ll use acrylic worsted with a 4mm hook :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

OMGG!!! I LOVE THESE!! I would love to test the cat or red panda in the ghost costume! If I don’t get chosen please tag me in the release this is too cute! (thin chenille yarn and a 2mm hook)

1 Like

Ty for the tag

2 Likes

I love them so much! Please tag me in the release!

2 Likes

I would love to test for you. I would use acrylic with a 3mm or a 2.5mm hook. I would do the cat in the Devil costume but I’ll try to do almost all of them, I would do the same colours that you have :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like