Tester call for Crochet: Mini Halloween Mixable Pals

You’re welcome :smiling_face:

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: I would love to test any of them but esp the frog or cat and for the outfits, the candy corn and bat! I would use chenille with a 5 mm hook. Some of my previous work:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face: when released they will likely be the same same price as my other mixable pals bundle in my shop :dizzy:

Thank you, and of course! :sparkles:

Thank you so much, and will do! :glowing_star:

1 Like

I would love to test the monkey in the bat costume with a 2.5mm hook and acrylic yarn :jack_o_lantern: depending on time I may also do the mouse as a clown as well

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me! Definitely applied!

2 Likes

Hey would love to test but am not sure how much it is! tyyyy

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello would love to test!

I would use chinchille yarn and a 5mm hook, probably would test the red panda and/or a cat with the devil/astronaut costume!! :jack_o_lantern:

The colors would probably be the same as yours!

Here are some of my recent makes:

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: these are so cute! I am pretty new to crochet but I’ve picked it up fast and I’d love to test for you! I can provide feedback as a newbie and let you know how easy I feel it is to follow. I am also pretty quick! Since these are small I’m fairly sure I can get them done in a timely manner and I’m happy to show you what I have already done and how long it took. I am willing to test any/all of them :black_heart::ghost::jack_o_lantern::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: Could I test the cat with a clown or candy corn suit, depending one which one you want? I’ll use a 3mm hook with cotton acrylic blend. I will probably use light grey for the cat and I don’t know for the suit. Here is some previous makes with the same yarn.

2 Likes

I would love to test the cat and the frog, they are absolutely adorable! I would like to test the alien and bat costumes. I am new to ribblr so here is some of my most recent work

1 Like