Tester call for Crochet: Octopus my first ever pattern

I need testers for my Octopus - Crochet please consider it I will be picking testers on the 12 ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

18 Likes

I would also add the due date, when youā€™ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first pattern and good luck with testing! :smile:

5 Likes

Ok will do thank you!

4 Likes

Would you please wanna be a tester already thanks!

4 Likes

I donā€™t know how to pick testers btw I am very new here

5 Likes

What a cute lil squishā€‹:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

omg its soo cute! welcome to ribblr, im claire. whats your name?

heres how to pick testers: go to your shop. if you look at your pattern there should be a clipboard button on the bottom right corner. click that. Then press ā€œassign testersā€ and click the + on the octopus pattern. there will be a list of people, and you can just press the ā€œapproveā€ button! :star2:

also, right after you accept the testers, you should go back to the clipboard button and press ā€œmessage testersā€ then type out a short little message. maybe something like this: hey everyone, thank you so much for applying to test my pattern! the due date is ___. (and also any other info that youd like them to know) Then, they will know that theyve been accepted to test and they can also ask questions if they have any. Good luck!! If you have any more questions about anything on Ribblr feel free to ask me! šŸ©·

6 Likes

So I applied as a tester and if you have questions about the app I dont mind helping either. Congratulations on your pattern!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Hereā€™s something I try to do for newcomers, someone already answered how to add testers so Iā€™ll just add this for the future as well :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

3 Likes

Good luck with testing!! :octopus::smile:

3 Likes

I aplied : D

4 Likes

Congradulations on your first one! I acturally just barley did my first one the other day too!

3 Likes

So cute baby octopus.

2 Likes

Thank you! Have fun making it

1 Like

Itā€™s beautiful! :heart_eyes: I would love to test it.
Welcome to ribblr by the way, Iā€™m also pretty new at it, but will never make patterns of my own. I prefer making them than thinking how to make a pattern

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.