Tester call for Crochet pattern: chubby dino plushie

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! everyone here has made this process so easy, thank you!! :white_heart:

hi all ! this is my first tester call, so i’m sorry if things aren’t set up right. i’m looking for 4-7 testers to be done by jan 27th! feel free to completely make the dino custom and add your own flair ! :white_heart:

I need testers for my chubby dino plushie - Crochet ePattern

23 Likes

For your convenience

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you! I have two years of crocheting experience, but I have never tested a pattern before.

4 Likes

perfect!! thank you! i can send you the pattern or you can just download it and send me the results if you want! (i’m very new to ribblr and i’m still trying to figure everything out haha) thank you again!!

i’m also on instagram if it’s easier that way!

3 Likes

I would happily test this for you, i can get it finished in the next couple of days for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you! as mentioned before, im new to ribblr, so i don’t know the easiest way to give you the pattern besides you just downloading it and you sending me the results. i’m using this is a huge learning curve, so i really appreciate you testing my pattern ((:

4 Likes

If you could send it to me that would be great! I am also new to ribbler and not sure how everything works haha

2 Likes

The way i usually give testers my pattern, is through the shop manager, i go to the ‘testing’ section and you can type the persons username and click to add them as a tester. Or you can gift the pattern to testers i believe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

that is so so helpful omg thank you !!!

3 Likes

No worries, if you have any other questions etc then please message me anytime. I am always happy to help!

3 Likes

I would love to test this! Would it be alright if I were to use a different type of yarn?

4 Likes

that’s so sweet, thank you so much!! i believe i did it right, i went and made you a tester, but i don’t really know if i was supposed to do anything after that

4 Likes

Yes, i have received the pattern now thank you, i will start making it soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i made you a tester!! lmk if you have any problems!

3 Likes

of course !! i’ll go make you a tester, and lmk if you have any problems accessing it, or with the pattern itself!

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m excited to start!

3 Likes

Will do!

3 Likes

Very adorable, best of luck with testing!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for helping! @xhunni

3 Likes

First welcome to Ribblr and the testing zone! If you still need testers i would love to help! What i usually do when i test for someone is to do a public journal with photos and any notes, spelling or count issues.

4 Likes