Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Bell Shape Crop Top (TBC)

Thank you everyone for your message and showing your interest to test this top, really appreciated.

I understand you all want to know the yardage details, As I am still working on the pattern, I don’t want to provide you the incorrect details but yardage will be provided this Saturday or earlier.

Just to give you some idea, the sample top in the picture is size M (in comfy/relax fit) and used 4ply cotton for approx. 1600 meters (1750 yard)

Hope above helps.

Thank you again, everyone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Thank you, I will confirm once pattern is ready for testing, but please refer to my message above to give you some idea. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you, I will confirm the yarn details once pattern is ready for testing, but please refer to my message above to give you some idea. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you again, yes I do look for tech feedback as well, nervous with the tech edit method here as editor can directly update the pattern online. I will contact you separately how this can be done.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Again guys, just let you know (in case you have not seen it), I have a Pattern Giveaway announce on 1st Aug (UK time). If you are interested, please check link below for more details.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,
The pattern for this crochet top is now READY for test!!!
See below for more sweater details (size, yardage, gauge). Please double check and drop a message here to CONFIRM:

1. if you are still interested in testing this top and can meet deadline 2022-09-09T14:00:00Z
  2. Size you choose
  3. is able to create journal and include finished photo for the top.

Once you confirm above, I will assign the pattern to you.

If you complete the test, you will be gifted the released pattern for the top PLUS one pattern at your choice from my shop.

Thank you everyone!

P.S I have a free pattern GIVEAWAY to be announced on 1st August (UK time). The winner will be selected from my shop follower. So please follow my account if you are interested.*

Sweater details

Sizes available for test:

XS, (S, M, L), (XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)

Finished bust size (for approx. 2-5 inch positive ease):
cm: 81, (93.5, 102, 110.5), (123.5, 132, 140.5, 153, 162)
inch: 32, (37, 40, 43.5), (48.5, 52, 55.3, 60.5, 63.5)

Yarn & Yardage: 4ply cotton (Bendigo Woollen Mills)
Meter: 1200 (1400, 1600, 1900) (2200, 2400, 2650, 3000, 3250)
Inch: 1300 (1525, 1750, 2100) (2400, 2600, 2900, 3250, 3500)

Other Material: 2.5mm hook & some stitch markers.

Gauge: Double Stitch: 23.5sts * 11rows = 10cm * 10cm

4 Likes

Hi, I confirm that I can meet the requirements listed above and am interested in testing this top in size S :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Great Lucy,
just assign the pattern to you. Please let me know if you have problem to access it. Feel free to contact me via ribblr message if you have any questions.
Thanks
Jie

5 Likes

Thank you! I can access the pattern without a problem. I’ll start working now :blush:

4 Likes

This is so exciting! I can absolutely meet the deadline and I would be a 2X.

3 Likes