Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Bell Shape Crop Top (TBC)

I need testers for my Crochet Bell Shape Crop Top (TBC) - Crochet ePattern

patterns will be available by 30th July including 9 sizes: XS - 5XL.

Drop a message below if you are interested to test it.

20 Likes

I love this!!

5 Likes

Thank you​:heart:

5 Likes

How long will you give for testing? It’s a very nice top. I like that style and would consider testing if timing is good.

8 Likes

Hi, I would love to test size S if possible. It’s absolutely stunning :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It is beautiful! I’m very interested in testing but I’m not sure of size - do you know the sizing in inches? Also, what’s the time frame like? Would it be OK to make it a bit longer than shown?

7 Likes

Thank you. There will be 6 weeks testing until 10th Sept.

6 Likes

That seems like a reasonable amount of time. I would be interested in testing it for you. I usually like a bit of room in my garments and go for 40-42 inch finished chest measurements. Not sure what size that would be.

6 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely messages.

The pattern will have 9 sizes: XS (S, M, L) (XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL) with finished bust size as following:

cm: 82 (92, 102, 112), (122, 132, 142, 152, 162)
inch: 32 (36, 40, 44), (48, 52, 56, 60, 64)

This will provide approx. 5-9cm or 2-4 inch positive ease for the bust.

Pattern will be available for testing from 30-Jul for a 6 weeks testing period, so the deadline would be 10th September.

I am looking for genuine testers who can meet the 10th September deadline, also you need to create a journal with finished photo for the pattern. Am looking for 1-2 testers for each size.

For testers who complete the test by 10th September, you will be gifted with the final pattern, PLUS another pattern from my shop at your choice.

Feel free drop a line here if you are interested.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Hi I think 40-42" should be size M or L depends on your prefer the bust ease. See my message below for more testing details.

If you are still interested, drop a message here to confirm. I will contact you once the testing pattern is available.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi thank you for your message. Please see my message below for more testing details.

If you are still interested, drop a message here to confirm your size. I will contact you once the testing pattern is available.
Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi Again, make the top bit longer (e.g. longer lower body part) is fine with me, but you need to let me know the extra length you make.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you for your message, Please read my message for more testing details. Please drop a message here if you are still interested, I will contact you once the testing pattern is available. Thanks

5 Likes

It all sounds great. I’d love to test out the XL size and am good with the timing.

Do you have a tech editor or are you looking for that kind of feedback as well? I’ve done crochet tech editing feedback in the past while pattern testing.

Also, do you have an approximate of yarn requirements? I don’t get to town too often, maybe once a month, so I want to make sure I have time to go in the event I don’t have enough yardage in my stash.

Thanks for the info. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

This is beautiful and I’d love to test but I’d like to ask a few questions; how much yarn for each size approximately, what size hook, and how long should this take us? It looks absolutely amazing :star_struck:

7 Likes

Hi, all sounds great to me, I’d love to test for you! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for the extra details. I would be interested in testing size L and can meet the deadline. Thank you.

4 Likes

Reread the details, am in love with this pattern, I’d like to test the L, I’m looking for a pattern to do whilst on holiday so this’ll be perfect :star_struck:

4 Likes

I would love to test this design

4 Likes

I would love to test this in L or XL and think I can manage those dates. Would you be able to share yarn requirements?

4 Likes