Tester call for Crochet: Slimy Santa Hat Adult Size

Hello Ribblr! I need testers for my Slimy Santa Hat Adult Size. I will give until Jan 15 to complete. This is a rather quick and easy pattern, only uses basic stitches, beginner friendly. The brim can be adjusted to fit any adult size measurement but the hat is only suitable for adult sizes at the moment because of the stitch count. If you apply, make sure you have super bulky fuzzy yarn for the brim and the pompom, it doesn’t need to be faux fur but it needs to be the right weight and to be fluffy.

Note that the brim is quite large and support most of the head.

Here are the requirememts

Materials

• Super Bulky yarn in any color that has some fuzz to it (65 yards)
  • Worsted weight yarn in any color (200 yards)
  • 5mm (H) hook
  • Scissors
  • Yarn needle
  • Tape measure
  • Polyester filling or pompom maker

Requirements

• Finish testing and provide all notes and photos by January 15.
  • Clear pictures of the hat. I would like at least one picture where the hat is modeled from each tester.
  • Create a journal. Do not post instructions from the pattern in your entries.
  • Be respectful in the chat. This includes respecting community guidelines.
  • Use the requested yarn weights only.
  • You can post sneak peeks to social media but you have to credit me.
  • Do not distribute pattern.
  • Be willing to let me use your photos to promote the pattern, with credit given.
  • You may sell finished work, but always credit the designer.
  • Use the group conversation for questions, photos, notes, corrections and concerns.

I will leave the tester call open until tomorrow or longer until I have 5 testers (more will be chosen if more apply by then).
I will create a group conversation with all testers once they are chosen.
No finishes will be accepted after the finish date unless you notified me at least 3 days in advance. The pattern will only be gifted if you match all the requirements and after full completion and notes and pictures are sent.

Thanks for reading :purple_heart: hope you all have an excellent day

Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

Is any color okay?

Edit: I just reread the guidelines! My eyes tend to skip over words​:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Yes it is :sweat_smile: as long as it’s super bulky with some fuzz for the brim and worsted for the hat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I have 2 testers so I’ll leave this open a little bit longer :slight_smile: I’d like to have at least 5 testers if possible.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.