Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required; Begginer

Deadline: November 1

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers on Wednesday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

69 Likes

So cuteeee id love to test!!! I will be using acrylic yarn if chosen :heart: Id be happy to test any of the versions. First pick would be the top right one

5 Likes

They are all looking so sweet. Love to test i wil use velvet yarn. If have I have to make a choice it will be right above. But if you need another one I will do that to. On my Instagram you can see what I have made before.

Twinkle twinkle :sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

I would love to test. These are adorable

3 Likes

I would love to test the ginger bread looking one and its prefect because i just got brown yarn!

Edit: i would use worsted weight yarn and a 5 mm hook possibly a 6mm! I would love to test them all but the gingerbread caught my interest if i had to pick one!

3 Likes

I would love to test the one that looks like an ornament for you! I would use acrylic medium weight yarn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How big is it?

3 Likes

Aww theyre all so cute :heart_eyes: I would love to test any of them, maybe the ornament or santa hat, but i can test whichever one has the least testers already :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I can’t get over how freaking cute your work is!! The ornaments star :heart_eyes: I would happy to do all 3 if I could :crossed_fingers:t3: my IG @raeshandmade

3 Likes

6in height with premier parfait chunky yarn (:

3 Likes

Santa

2 Likes

Id love to test any of them as they are all so cute! I’d be using weight 6 yarn with a 5.5 mm hook.

2 Likes

So cute! I’d probably use bernat blanket or premier velvet yarn! I love testing so this would be perfect to practice! I would probably do the ornament version with the yellow loop!

2 Likes

so adorable! I’d love to test, and make all three! :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg I love them!! I wanna test all of them so bad too :heart_eyes::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I would like to !! I like the ornament one ! I would use plush yarn ! :green_heart:

2 Likes

This is so cute I would love to test this one great job this is so amazing congrats on the pattern you are so good can’t wait to see who gets to test this pattern for you

2 Likes

I’d love to test them all! I’d be using acrylic DK yarn with a 3.5mm hook

2 Likes

Your patterns are always so amazing! Best of luck with all your new releases! :star:

2 Likes

I’m happy to test any of them! They’re adorable!!!
I would use acrylic 4 weight yarn with either 3.5 or 4mm hook! Thanks for the opportunity I hope you pick me!!!

2 Likes