Tester call/testers needed for my Lazybird Sweater pattern (crochet only)!

Hi! I am looking for test crocheters for the pattern for my Lazybird Sweater.

I need all sizes, ranging from XXS to 3XL! The pattern is highly customizable (it’s majorly based directly on your own desires and measurements, so it’s open to all sizes) and is meant to be entirely size inclusive, and the test will be run primarily over Instagram (my handle is @vijetha.creates), email and Ribblr! You can reply here to ‘apply’ to test, but you must also fill out the form in my Instagram bio (I can’t link things here unfortunately, but it’s mainly for tracking purposes, so I can check for the requirements below & because I will be checking that more frequently than I’ll be checking Ribblr). You can also apply directly through the link there without commenting here, as it’s open to everyone. Feel free to DM (again @vijetha.creates on IG) or email me (vijetha.creates@gmail.com) with any questions!

Testers must:

• be able to read crochet patterns
  • be at least at an intermediate level at crocheting or comfortable with customizations
  • take at least 3 well-lit photos (at least one flat lay and one worn)
  • have a public Instagram account that they post crocheting on (can be any type - does not have to be primarily a crochet account, but I must be able to see previous works)
  • commit to the time frame (will be 1 months - from January 23rd-Feb 23rd; pattern is set to be released at the end of February or beginning of March)

Materials needed:
9 mm hook (size M or 13)
Weight 6 super bulky yarn (should be a max of 800-900 yds, unless you want to make it longer).

7 Likes

So cute!! i would love to test in a medium!

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not able to link anything :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: but the link for the application is in my Instagram bio!

2 Likes

i would love to test in size large !

2 Likes

Awesome! If you don’t mind messaging me on Ribblr or IG, I have a form for testers that I can send!

1 Like

If you don’t mind messaging on Ribblr or IG, I can send you my form for testers!

2 Likes

filling it out right now !

3 Likes

Please review requirements and change your tester call as needed.

Thanks! By the way welcome to the Ribblr
Cat Playing GIF by SVGator

3 Likes

Do you mean the part where the link to form is in insta bio or like the form in general? I think someone could edit the post with the link to form to help

(or was it already edited? I can’t really tell)

Like idk which rank is needed but I know anyone with regular rank can edit (like me, though I’m about to sleep so might take a while), but there are quite a few others as well @vijethacreates :purple_heart:

2 Likes

i can test in s or xs

2 Likes