🔥 Tester call 🔥

TESTER CALL - PHOA CROCHET

Hello dear, it’s me Phoa Crochet. After the first successful tester call, I’ve learnt a lot from it and ready to make the second tester call! :sparkling_heart:
This tester call include two car plant hangings: A purple poppy flower and a sunflower with string of pearls.

For this tester call I would love to have 8 crochet friends to try out the pattern

How to apply :
:purple_heart: Follow me @Phoacrochet
:yellow_heart: Like this post
:purple_heart: Tag 2 of your friends and comment which pattern that you want to try (:yellow_heart: for sunflower, :purple_heart: for poppy)

Requirements :
:love_letter: You have a public and active crochet account
:love_letter: Be able to finish testing 2-3 days after receiving the pattern (Please apply only when you are sure you can complete it on time!)
:love_letter: Give me constructive feedback of the pattern :kissing_heart:
:love_letter: Provide good-quality photos of the product and post the final one on your account and tag me :hugs:

:two_hearts:I will choose testers on 20th June :sparkling_heart:
:raised_hands:Thank you so much for applying :hugs:

47 Likes

These are adorable. Good luck with testing

5 Likes

ty dear :raised_hands:

3 Likes

:yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:
@TheCrochetingGoose @LostCrocheter

5 Likes

I would love to test this ^^

3 Likes

I would love to test the poppy :purple_heart:for you.
@EllaCrochetz @BubblzCrochet

5 Likes

@ElectroFloof
@OUAH18
So cute! But i can’t test right now.

4 Likes

I love sunflowers :yellow_heart:

@NanaJanice @notmimi

here are most of my makes in case you want to check

4 Likes

There is a problem with the photo. I can’t apply

5 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

3 Likes

They are so cute! I would love to test the sunflower :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: @LoafOfBread @SweetTomato

6 Likes

i cant apply for the tester?

4 Likes

So amazinggg
How long does it take?

4 Likes

Sorry two to three days isn’t enough for me (and I am already testing a few things) but i’ll tag some people who might be interested! @LixieCrochet @JJ320 @SweetTomato @KDoesCrotchet8 @DawnAngel995 @Plentyofplushies @MayaPapaya7 :potted_plant: :potted_plant:

5 Likes

If my wrist didn’t hurt so bad right now I would have applied! I just bought a bundle of your patterns on Etsy, I love them!

3 Likes

Too cute! I don’t have enough time tho

2 Likes

@SweetTomato @CrochetCrazy123456
:purple_heart:
I can do both in the same day but poppies are my favorite flower so :purple_heart: is my 1st choice :heartbeat:

Is this test on Ribblr? It doesnt open the “would you like to test this pattern” when I click the photo. Do you have an application link

4 Likes

Aww so pretty! :hibiscus:

1 Like

I loveeeeee your patterns! Id love to test the poppy​:heartbeat:

1 Like

It’s so adorableeee!!! I would love to test!!! I’d use medium yarn with 3.0 mm hook size if that’s ok :slightly_smiling_face: @NanaJanice @pkcrochetcraft @MayaPapaya7 :purple_heart:

4 Likes