Testers And New patterns

Hello everyone, I am going to take a break on tester patterns for now to focus on my own patterns in the future. I remember posting talking about a mini basket where I will have more time to focus more. I am sorry if there are tester patterns out there but I have completed the ones that I have finished which you can find in my journal/makes.

Thanks for supporting me and I will update my profile to show I cannot do testers for now and see you when I have made the pattern!

12 Likes

Ooh okiee!! Good luck on your patterns!:two_hearts::growing_heart:

3 Likes

Good luck :sparkles::hugs:

3 Likes

Hello it’s me again and I just wanted to say, first off I suppose you!second I think it’s really cool that your a tester!:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes