Testing Call for the Erudite Vest!

Testing Call for the Erudite Vest

Craft: Knit

Pattern will be sent to testers by 10/30/2021.
Due Date: 11/20/2021

Number of Testers Needed: 2 per size

Sizing Info: 33”(35.5”, 39.5”, 43.25”) bust

Type of Yarn Needed: Worsted (4-weight) held double (yardage lists total needed) 1100(1340, 1550, 1800)yds , or Bulky weight 550(670, 775, 900)yds

Hook/Needle Size: 10mm 30in circular, 10.5mm 30in circular

Level of Difficulty: Intermediate

Expectations of Testers:
-approximate yardage used
-communication of any errors found
-feedback on sizing
-2-3 pictures of finished object

Please let me know if you’re interested in testing and I will send you the application form!

12 Likes

I’m interested in testing! Looks really cool and I love the colors you chose. Will you run the test through here, email, or somewhere else?

3 Likes

I’m putting out a call through a few different places, if you’re more comfortable with ribblr I can do that, but I’ll probably be doing the rest through email :slight_smile: if you’d like to apply to test shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the link to the form!

3 Likes

I would be interested in testing the size small.

3 Likes

My email is glofich@gmail.com

3 Likes

I would love to test this patten it is so pretty and I have the perfect yarn for it :purple_heart: I knit so much faster than I crochet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love for you to apply! If I can get your email I’ll send you the form :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Strangebyrddesign@gmail.com

2 Likes

This is gorgeous! I’m not experienced enough with knitwear to test this but I might have to think about trying it out when you release it!

2 Likes

I’d love to apply!!

2 Likes

Absolutely just message me your email and I’ll send you the google form!

3 Likes

Ms.ellamills@gmail.com

2 Likes

This is stunning! I unfortunately can’t knit, but good luck with finding testers and your gorgeous new pattern :heartpulse:

3 Likes