Testing Out my Nameless pattern.

Hi y’all,
I’m looking for a few people to test out my nameless pattern.
This pattern can be used for different patterns, my practice making this was on a scarf.

All I ask if for feedback on my written pattern and pictures of your work in the journals.
I don’t have a set date I’d like this to be done. It would depend on what your project would be.

Before you post- have you read our testing guidelines?

6 Likes

I can test it, I’ll do it on a sweater.

3 Likes

Does it matter what kind of yarn you use? Yours looks so pretty! I’d be interested I’m just trying to think of something other than a scarf I guess.

2 Likes

I don’t think yarn will matter. The thing I want to make with this pattern is a blanket.

2 Likes

Well, if you wouldn’t mind me just testing a scarf, I make mine really long, I would love to test for you! I’d do some stripes in there to mix it up.

1 Like

I don’t mind at all. My practice could have been longer but I didn’t want to buy more of this yarn lol. I wanted to get it done as I don’t plan to buy more of this color.
I can’t wait to see how yours will come out. I do like long scarfs as well. This just ended up being small because I chose not to get more yarn.

2 Likes

I would test it

1 Like

can I just make a squre as I do have time to make a big thing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.