Testing Zone - how to test & guidelines

I want to test patterns

4 Likes

I would love to do testing, i can do all crochet but preffer amigurumi

4 Likes

Hi @mkukiro and @samirabeckwith !
To apply to be a tester, you have to reply to test call. Hopefully you will get chosen! If not, don’t be discouraged - try applying to a different test.

3 Likes

I’m happy to test!

4 Likes

Just keep an eye out on the testing space! There usually a few calls per week.

3 Likes

I would like to be a tester please. Happy to test any crochet pattern

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr!
Keep an eye out in the testing section, and you can reply to the pattern you would like to test in the comments section to apply.

3 Likes

I crochet and have about 10 years of experience in Amigurumi, sweaters, scarves and more. I’d love to be a tester

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr!
Keep a lookout in the testing section, and you can apply for a test simply by replying to the post you would like to test for.

3 Likes

im available for testing until jan 23 which is when i start school so ill be off on that day until i figure out my schedule for school

4 Likes

Hi! If you see a pattern you’d like to test, comment to the topic to apply :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

the one who gave me the pattern for the test named “vales” accidentally blocked view from pattern when she sent it to us how does she fix it?

5 Likes

You will have to message the designer and they can uncheck the box that says a section is hidden :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I also would like to be a tester. I mainly do small plushies with fuzzy yarn. Hit me up ^-^

5 Likes

Just keep an eye out on the tester zone, there are several tester calls a week,

5 Likes

Would love to test patterns!

5 Likes

I would love to be a tester for patterns, i make alkost strictly amigurumi most of the time

5 Likes

Keep an eye out in the tester zone, and reply to the post saying that you would like to test that pattern to apply :relaxed:

5 Likes

Hi I’d like to test patterns for amigurumi plushies

5 Likes

Keep an eye out in the tester zone, we have tester calls all the time.

4 Likes