Testing Zone - how to test & guidelines

I’m open as a tester :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

someone should edit the heading since everyone keeps volunteering on here haha

5 Likes

Agreed, but its just cute to read, makes my day sometimes :woman_shrugging::heart:

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test anything! My Instagram account, (crafty.little.creations) is focused on Amigurumi, but I can do anything!

2 Likes

I would like to test crochet patterns!

2 Likes

I’m open to testing plushy amigurumi!

2 Likes

I made a pattern and will want two ppl to test for me. Someone with experience. So they can point out any mistakes on my pattern. Since it’s my first pattern.

2 Likes

@Ribblr has there been any consideration of creating a verified “tester” flair or profile badge similar to the others for post volume/Ribblr of the week etc? Could be a good way of recognizing those within the community that test in good faith or maybe even earn credits towards sales fees?

Could look similar to the “was this pattern easy to follow/would you recommend”. Pattern makers could do a thumbs up/down after testers complete/give feedback/photos etc?

4 Likes

I can confirm this is definitely something on the roadmap! Thanks for bringing it up.

10 Likes

Would anyone be interested in testing a tapestry crochet pattern? I’m still working on writing it out but I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in testing it for me. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
I would be interested in testing your tapestry pattern for you! Let me know when you’re finished if you haven’t found someone else to test it for you and I would be more than happy to help.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m hopefully going to be finishing it in the next couple of weeks so I will keep you posted. :smiling_face::sparkles:

1 Like

Hi there! I’m finishing up the pattern now, I’ll hopefully be able to send it soon!

2 Likes

I would love to test, how can you apply?

2 Likes

Just click on the picture of a tester call to apply! All of the information is in the post above. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love to apply and test the pattern!

2 Likes

I can do easy and intimate patterns for crocheting :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to offer myself as a pattern tester! My favorite thing to make is purses, i also like amigurumi.

1 Like

Would love to be a tester!

2 Likes

Hi! Glad you want to test :smile: this post is just information for both designers and testers, to test head over to the Testing zone find a post/image of an item you would like to test making sure you read all the requirements and understand what’s being asked for you and click the photo/link or an image of a broken photo depending on how the designer set it up and wait to see if you were chosen. You can tell if you were chosen by periodically checking your testing tab or receiving a message by the designer saying you were picked, good luck and happy crafting :smile:

4 Likes