Testing Zone - how to test & guidelines

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester!!

3 Likes

Hi to be a tester feel free to visit the Testing zone and apply either my clicking the link in a photo, the link or in the comments depending on how the designer has set it up, of course make sure to look at the requirements and if the tester call is still open, happy crafting :smile:

3 Likes

Hello :wave:t2:
I am available for testing any crochet patterns I love being able to help out :grin:

3 Likes

Hi @CuriouslyCre8tive to be a tester feel free to visit the Testing zone and apply either my clicking the link in a photo, the link or in the comments depending on how the designer has set it up, of course make sure to look at the requirements and if the tester call is still open, happy crafting :smile:

4 Likes

When people require a ‘journal’, what is a journal?

4 Likes

Here’s a link to a post that has some relied that may be useful, also feel free to use the help center using the keyword journal for any additional information you may need or search the community for any more answers as well, happy crafting!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you for including me!

3 Likes

@LemmesCareToCreate this explains the messaging testers.

3 Likes

I’m happy to try testing most patterns. I’ve been doing crochet for about four years, so I have some experience, but I’m no expert.

2 Likes

Hi @Rinth to be a tester feel free to visit the Testing zone and apply either my clicking the link in a photo, the link or in the comments depending on how the designer has set it up, of course make sure to look at the requirements and if the tester call is still open, happy crafting :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I would love to be a tester!! I am happy to try some designs!!

2 Likes

Hi @Khurley to be a tester feel free to visit the Testing zone and apply either my clicking the link in a photo, the link or in the comments depending on how the designer has set it up, of course make sure to look at the requirements and if the tester call is still open, happy crafting :smile:

1 Like

I crochet amigurumi and would love to be a tester​:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Celestia47 to be a tester feel free to visit the Testing zone and apply either my clicking the link in a photo, the link or in the comments depending on how the designer has set it up, of course make sure to look at the requirements and if the tester call is still open, happy crafting :smile:

1 Like