Thank you!

I haven’t even posted a pattern I just have 2 in testing, and people are already recommending patterns from me and I’m just so so grateful for what God is doing in my life!! Thank you guys so much!

21 Likes

Ofc! You seem like a really nice person!:heart_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you!! That made my day!

6 Likes

that octopus is literally the cutest thing ever, and while i haven’t tested the bible cover it looks so intricate and beautiful! you deserve all of the love and I am looking forward to seeing what you make/design next!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to your first pattern(s)!

3 Likes

ofc!!! God loves you sm!

1 Like

I can’t wait for your upcoming pattern(s)!!!

1 Like

I’m 1000000000000% making the Bible cover when it’s dropped! It’s sooo pretty!:heart_eyes: :heart_hands:t2::heart_hands:t2::heart_hands:t2::heart_hands:t2::heart_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

i’m always going to support you can’t wait to see what you do next!

God Will Command His Angels to Protect You

1 Like