That Feeling When.... (Crochet/Knit Edition)

btw, this is not the picture of the one i did. this is the pic my aunt sent me for reference.

8 Likes

How much do you charge hourly?

8 Likes

well, i dont really charge hourly but now that you’ve mentioned it, i probably should. ppl dont know how much time crocheting takes. one baby cardigan will literally take me about 3-4 hours. i’ll ask my mom about the prices and stuff and will post it on here for everybody who’s struggling with us lol.

11 Likes

Yes please lol

7 Likes

that feeling when you’re a beginner and your project turned out great

13 Likes

that feeling when you make a crochet/knitted item for someone and they loved it

11 Likes

that feeling when your cat comes over and chews on your yarn while you are distracted making something with that yarn and you hear something look over to see your cat managed to cut the yarn and now to have to deal with the cut wet yarn and add it in and have to deal with an end piece

this is quite specific and had only happened to me once and I don’t know if it had happened to anyone else or with a different pet. but the yarn I used was also cheap yarn which was probably the cause for it snapping easily haha :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

That feeling when you try a new technique and it works out the first time!! :grinning: Not that I usually get that lucky. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

It is a struggle :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

With cats, it happens quite often.

10 Likes

Oh I’d charge minimum $20 for this… Bigger sizes would go up…
A basic baby beanie/toque/toboggan is $15, add extra elements and it increases…

8 Likes

That feeling when your dog chews your finished projects and the safety eyes off your plushies…i totally relate with naughty pets lol.

10 Likes

I had a girl order and her dog chewed off one safety eye. Let’s just say that the plushie has an x for an eye now lol

8 Likes

Yes! I either have 4 or 5 things I’m working on, or have no inspiration for those and want to start something new but either don’t know what or don’t have the perfect yarn!

10 Likes

That feeling when you get your video / show ready and you start your project only to realize you are missing an important color :sleepy:

11 Likes

That feeling when you have sharp scissors and suddenly lose them while knitting or crocheting. And you find out you are somehow sitting on them. :laughing: Haven’t been poked yet! :crossed_fingers:t2:

13 Likes

Oooh, that feeling when your hair “somehow” gets included while knitting or crocheting. Especially while seaming. :laughing: :woman_facepalming:t2:

14 Likes

The feeling when you find an amigurumi pattern with “no sew needed” in the tittle

11 Likes

thats my kind of pattern lol

8 Likes

Yea, like we’re seamstresses or something!

9 Likes