That Feeling When.... (Crochet/Knit Edition)

Congrats! And welcome

9 Likes

exactly and it happend at school infront of my face but how im the shy kid i cant say stuff b/c it feels wierd to just scream or say thats a lie

12 Likes

Try to stand up for yourself because that isn’t right. I don’t mean fight with anyone just say that is is your own work.

12 Likes

yea but what can i do about it im not gonna say hey you that not true i made it is just cringe

10 Likes

@SierraCrochets07 I’ve totally been there! :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

I hate when it happens :sob:

10 Likes

i felt this in so many ways…

9 Likes

oh my gosh…it sucks that they are people in the world who do that. they’re just jealous they dont have talent like you do.

9 Likes

:skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

9 Likes

:-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:

7 Likes

19 Likes

That’s terrible! I’m so sorry…

10 Likes

The feeling when I don’t want to charge too much for my work so I give myself $4.40 an hour.

11 Likes

Nope, not gonna give you a heart for that one! We need to value our craft and ourselves. :wink:

8 Likes

Both my dog and cat does that all the time. As if they are helping me​:blush:

10 Likes

I only heart because I used to do this all the time, and still sometimes do… Agree with @anoswaldoddity that you need to charge your worth! (Avoiding looking in the mirror haha)

8 Likes

That feeling when someone tells you that your child’s or your (insert item) is so cute… Of course my 12 yr old is my biggest advocate/promoter and makes sure to tell people that I made it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

i feel you on this. my mom is really good with prices and stuff so i usually ask her how much i should charge and she always tells me to add in the amount of yarn AND time it took. after that, i feel kinda bad for the price

11 Likes

Can you give an example of what you charge :blush: I wayyyyy under charge for my stuff.

9 Likes

well, i made this for my aunt

and i was only going to charge like 5 dollars but it indeed up being 15 bc my mom told me that i need to cover yarn expenses, time, and just the product itself.

12 Likes