The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 3

Hey everyone! I’m so sorry I haven’t posted a new chapter in a while, i’ve been super busy. but here it is! I hope you guys like it! :star_struck: Here’s part 2 if you missed it :purple_heart:

The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 3 

The twins raced down the corridor as fast as they could. This was the day they had been waiting for their whole lives- the day they would know if they failed or succeeded. The day of the letters.

Kiara flung the front doors open and they breezed down the stairs. The carriage was waiting for them in the courtyard! Caleb got there first, and the Mail Boy handed him the letter, spurring the carriage away to deliver the rest of the mail. They hurried back inside to look at the letters.

Kiara’s letter was lavender, with a shimmering gold seal. Caleb’s, on the other hand, was royal blue with a shiny silver seal. Kiara gasped with anticipation. They sat down on the bottom stair and broke the seals with trepidation, removing the letters. Kiara read as quickly as she could-

To be continued in part 4...
23 Likes

Oooo I’m super excited for part 4!!

5 Likes

so gooooddd

4 Likes

Ooo i love thisss! I cant wait for the next part!

4 Likes

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYWKDBSJgjsjebdwonsbdwo

5 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED FOR PART 4!!!

Ribblr chill

5 Likes

Coooool

4 Likes

@ClaireCrochets247 , you should add cameos if you and other people idk. I just love cameos and Easter eggs lol.

4 Likes

so excited!!

2 Likes