The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 2

AHHH thank you guys so much for your support on the first one, i really appreciate it! (and it gave me enough motivation to write the second one quickly haha)

Link to Part 1: The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 1

so heres the second one! Featuring a request by @DisneyIzzy for cookies in it :skull: Anyways yeah! Happy reading, enjoy!

The Crystal Crown 👑 Part 2 

Kiara and Caleb burst through the castle doors in a flurry of excitement and fear. They raced to the main doors, but there was no carriage to be seen.

“Did it already come?” Caleb wondered. Their hearts nearly stopped with anticipation. Kiara jumped as a voice floated out from behind them.

“No, your majesties. It hasn’t arrived yet.” Their butler wrinkled his nose at the sight of their bows and quivers. “Go put those away. I’ll call you when the carriage arrives.”

“Yes, Josh,” The twins chorused, heading towards the Gear room. On their way there, they ran into the Head Chef, Anisa. She was holding a giant platter of cookies.

“I just made a fresh batch!” She said when she caught them eyeing it. “Do you guys want some?” Caleb grinned.

“Yes please!” He replied. Kiara took a cookie and tried it. It was delicious! Caleb grabbed a few. They thanked Anisa and continued towards the Gear room. When they finally reached it, Caleb pulled open the door.

“Ladies first!” he laughed. Kiara swatted at him and went in. She hung her bow on a hook and put the quiver away, and Caleb followed suit. Then they turned to the door- and screamed.

“Josh! Don’t do that again, you scared us,” Caleb sighed in relief. Their butler laughed heartily, tossing the clown mask into the corner.

“Sorry- Your sister paid me to do that,” he replied. The twins rolled their eyes. Jena. Of course she would.

“Good news though!” Josh told them excitedly, his eyes lighting up. “Your letters. They’re here.”

⭐️ To be continued in Part 3  ⭐️

-------------> link to Part 3

23 Likes

AHHHH CAN’T WAIT TO READ THE ReEST <3

5 Likes

That’s great!!

3 Likes

tagging some people from the first one: @Loumimilou @gizmo705ok @GamerKat @soapbari @ComfyPotato @lunarcrochett @ThePoet1607 @bulldogcrochetss @anon56452696 @LatteCrochet

7 Likes

@CreshesxCritters @huckinstitchcrochet thank youuu im really excited to write it haha

5 Likes

Cool! Instead of tagging, people, tell them to follow u so y get notifications!

3 Likes

I think you had a name change here.

Going well - keep it up! :crown:

3 Likes

ahhhh! fixed it, thanks for telling me!

3 Likes

COOKIESSSSS!!! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Complete sentence Ribblr.

3 Likes

I liked it!!! The butler’s funny.

3 Likes

AHH I LOVE IT- its so good!! anticipating part 3! :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Lol I was so excited to read this as soon as I saw I was tagged and it did not disappoint!!

4 Likes

Wooow! Can’t wait for the next part!

3 Likes

Ooooo!!!

3 Likes

o m g. PART 2 ALREADY? literally spoiling us :smiling_face_with_tear: also i’m excited to see what these lEtTerS are :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yes! The letters! What?!

Hanging Still Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins

5 Likes

What’s with all the cliffhangers :sob:
Still 5 star material :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

LOLL SORRY! I couldn’t figure out where to end it :sob:

4 Likes

Hun I love this!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!