The hard part...

Only ¼ done and need finished by July 10th… Pic had less than 60 rows, after yesterday I got to 64 rows out of 240 (before border) :woman_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

That’s beautiful so far! You’ve got this! :grinning: 176 rows over 35 days equals 5 rows a day.

7 Likes

Thank you! I probably shouldn’t have tried turning my worsted weight blanket into a fingering weight, but I wanted the delicate and lightweight look…
When I started out I needed to do 4 rows a day, giving myself 3 or 4 days to do the border… I failed at that so far :woman_facepalming:t3:
But I’ll have a 7 hr drive between now and then so maybe I can bust out a bunch then :grin:
I’ll figure it out, I usually do :blush:

7 Likes

For reference, it’ll look like this, but in fingering weight yarn and only 1 color (the background is textured, so the cross is in relief)

7 Likes

Omgosh that will be precious!!

5 Likes

That’s so beautiful! I’m so excited for you and your little daughter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lots of good luck finishing the blanket, it already looks great so far :heart:

5 Likes

That’s going to be an heirloom!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It look beautiful! You got this!

4 Likes

Aww thank you, I purposely went with fingering to give it an heirloom appearance…
I’m going to fight like crazy to finish it… I’ll just keep plugging away :grin:

3 Likes

You can totally do this! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s beautiful already, and it’s going to be just perfect!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Deadlines are so nerve racking! Took me 45 hrs over a couple of months to make my Grand daughter’s lace wedding shawl. I had to work on it some most days, finished it a couple of days before the wedding so i had just enough time to block it. Hope your timing works out well, amazing what a hurried time limit can do to spur you on :joy::joy:.

5 Likes