Time management

FB_IMG_1676224115220

Or you can do like I did yesterday and throw it in the slow cooker so there are less dishes to clean and took only 10 mins to prepare so I could knit/crochet more :wink:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not admitting to anythingā€¦ but I do own 2 slowcookers and 3 instapots

6 Likes

Hehehe I have a rice cooker. But I mainly cook spaghetti so itā€™s not much preparation and attention anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I have an instapot with extra insert and a ninja foodieā€¦ I had 3 slow cooked, but got rid of them when I downsized, since I had the instapot and an extra insert :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

ā€œGoulashā€ is my go to ā€œepisode dayā€ mealā€¦ when I donā€™t feel well and know I canā€™t safely stand at the stove long, I boil elbow noodles, drain them, and pour spaghetti sauce on topā€¦

2 Likes

I have all of the pot-in-pot and accessories and my slow cookers are two sizes with inserts to cook multiple dishes at the same time. Living in the south, we HAVE to have a way to cook without turning on the stove during the summer. Back when there were 5 of us, I needed all of the thingsā€¦now Iā€™m using the IPā€™s till they break and not replacing them. (im down to 3 from 4)

3 Likes

I have a similar meal that we call spaghetti chili
Using my ip colander, I cook the meat in the IP, pull the meat out and cook the pasta in the same water. Drain all of that and fill the IP with the meat, pasta sauce, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, spinach and cook that, then add back the pasta and any cheese. Everything is either frozen or canned, super simple. Iā€™m blessed that Hubby likes it.

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦ isnt that why appliances were built so anyone could dedicate more time to yarn ?
I own two slow cookers, a rice cooker so it does help ā€¦ just saying :rofl:

3 Likes