Tracking Blanket Ideas

So, temperature blankets come up every year… With it usually comes the mention of other things to track…
I just saw this, and I’m in love! (And it wouldn’t have to be a year long project, it could be however long you want it to be without feeling like you’ve “cut out”)

If you wanted to do it as a year long, you could just assign colors to genres and each day do a row with whichever genre you read, no matter how many pages you read… You could even assign a color for no reading (white instead of the separating books?)

What other types of year long tracking have you seen or might want to do?
I’ve seen mood, weather, temp, and (recently) intimacy…
What other projects have you seen or maybe want to do with the tracking style?
I’ve seen blanket, pillow, snake, and scarf

27 Likes

spicy bill hader GIF
My “intimacy” blanket :eyes::eyes:

11 Likes

I’ll admit not something I would have ever thought to track, but hey to each their own I guess :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Haha this is such an awesome idea though for bookworms!

12 Likes

That’s what I thought!! I love it!

10 Likes

Color-wise… That would be rather monotone blanket over here.

kate mckinnon flirting GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

That is so cool! That is so really cool!

9 Likes

As a librarian I love this idea.

11 Likes

Tracee Ellis Ross Lol GIF by BET

8 Likes

That’s such a cool idea! Never would’ve thought of that… And … ummm… Yeah, NEVER EVER would’ve thought of tracking intimacy… just kinda weird

7 Likes

You could give it to your child on their wedding day and make them guess when they were conceived!

Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

12 Likes

Evil Smile GIF

8 Likes

haaaa GIF

7 Likes

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

8 Likes

Ohhh this is such a wonderful idea; thank you for sharing! Trying to read more this year, and this would be a great way to encourage me further!

9 Likes

You Fool Season 4 GIF by The Good Place

7 Likes

With the age of him, it’s a wonder anyone got conceived- even with someone as young as her.

8 Likes

I’m glad you like it too, and would love to see if you do it!

9 Likes

I’ve been working on a health and fitness tracker blanket. I’m about eight months into it and it’s been fun seeing my progress with both the blanket and my fitness.

11 Likes

Oooh I’d love to know how you translated that to a blanket! I have a couple ideas, but would be interested in seeing yours… (I also love pics :woman_shrugging:t3::wink:)

10 Likes