useless information (technically, ig)

Okay I know this is the stupidest reason to post. But I like told about 10 people yesterday that my height is 5,3( feet). 2 of the people I told were saying that they dislike basketball because they are short. We’ll today I found out I’m not 5,3.Idk why I thought I was 5,3 but I’m actually 4,11.
I play basketball.
okay so I’ll just add a. poll, cuz I wasted ur time.
Whats your sign. let’s find out the sign that crochets most.

• Aquarius
  • Sagittarius
  • Capricorn
  • Leo
  • Cancer
  • Gemini
  • Pisces
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio
  • Aries
  • Taurus
0 voters
15 Likes

ohh funn!

5 Likes

At the time I am writing this there are two other people that are sagittarius. I have never met more than two Sagittarius in my entire lifetime. I don’t know if being a Sagittarius is rare or not but I find this crazy that you can find all the other signs but not Sagittarius. I also can hardly find Sagittarius stuff or videos of zodiac signs. Please tell me if anyone else is like this or if you have the same problem just with a different sign or the same sign. It doesn’t really matter to me I would just like to

6 Likes

I’m. Sagittarius and I feel. like I do find enough videos and stuff on it, ig it is a rare sign as I don’t really know many people who have the same sign. But yeah the amount of videos n stuff is less. I have to like search it up to. find stuff out. Just search up Sagittarius on Pinterest and boom! But yeh a bunch of those social media influences are obsessed with capricorn cancer and aquarius, even tho Google says aquarius is a rare sign!? Like no. it’s not.
Fun Fact: The Joker from Dark night Rises is a Sagittarius

4 Likes

Oh okay. I guess I’m just looking in the wrong places. Thanks for telling me that. I’m also very glad to know when other Sagittarius on here. Also I didn’t know that joker was a Sagittarius. I guess you learned something new every single day.

6 Likes

Dude how are four of them tied

5 Likes

Just gonna add this little story here… i was playing fortnite with my friend from school a while ago and her friend joined that i had never met. He asked my how tall i was, and since he had nwver seen me, i decided to mess w him. I said I was 6 ft 7". He believed me lol and i still havent told him that im actually 5"

6 Likes

not me having to look up my own sign bc i cant keep track of all of this information ;-;

6 Likes

I am a Capricorn, and have to crochet, don’t feel bad I am also short girl myself, I am shorter sometimes it sucks, anyways I am 4’9 height.

5 Likes

wait- FINALLY SOME CAPRICORN RECOGNATION!!! :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

Go Virgo! :triumph::triumph::triumph:
I swear- I haven’t met another Virgo in the past 5 years… :fearful:

Why is there no Aries…?

6 Likes

Im the only Aries :sob:

6 Likes

i am a virgo and love being one!!!

2 Likes

so judging by the votes I guess this means VIRGO is the zodiac sign that crochets the most!

1 Like

Dang! I’m to late to vote!.but I’m a Gemini!:two_hearts:

2 Likes