Username change

meowllo all!!!:pink_heart::pink_heart:

If you remember i recently posted a post asking for help to change my profile picture. And I chose the first onee!!!:pink_heart::pink_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

But, if you notice, I have changed my username tooo!!! ( I was bored and because my previous one is sooo long)

Before it was: @xXxPixieShimmersxXx

Now it is: xXPixieXx

I tried keeping this before but someone apparently had the same username. But when I tried now it worked!!!:pink_heart:

Yipeee!!

Have a nice dayyy!!:pink_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::pink_heart:

Do not open

Cute Cat Spins on Record Player

30 Likes

ITS SUCH A CUTE NAME !!!

9 Likes

hehe :D

9 Likes

I love the new name​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

oooo okayy, i love itt!

4 Likes

thank you!!:pink_heart:

4 Likes

yay!!:pink_heart:

3 Likes

Ooo cutee

4 Likes

The cat meme is funny, (I opened the do not open)

4 Likes

hehe! It’s ma fav!!

3 Likes

AAA SO CUTEEE

my dramatic narration: xXPixieShimmersXx has faded away from the cuteness of cats, but xXPixieXx appears, born from her ancestor’s ashes like a triumphant phoenix—

Ok I’ll stop lol

But it’s so cute! So many of us were alr calling u pixie hehe

3 Likes

I love ur username and pfp! Im so glad tho that it still has pixie in it!

3 Likes

I love it! It’s so adorable!!

3 Likes

I opened it before my mind even read the words lol

2 Likes

I luv itt!!!

2 Likes

The pfp is adorable, but so is your username! Love it! :ribbot-in-love:

Deadpool Shows Love with a Heart Gesture

2 Likes

Ty!!:pink_heart:

lol maybe that’s what inspired me to change it!

Thank you!!

Yess ty!!:pink_heart:

me tooo!!

4 Likes

ooh, love the new username!

2 Likes

thank youu!!:pink_heart:

2 Likes

I love your new username and pfp! <3