Vent safe space ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to vent and just ramble if you need too. All are welcome and I hope everyong is feeling good :heart::heart::heart::heart:emphasized text

26 Likes

I struggle with a lot of anxiety: I went to the library and a librarian asked me what I am look for and I said I was look for not anything specific. Then she started to ask what my favorite genre is and she started to list some. I picked a random one that I didn’t even like and the she started to give me a book. It was a graphic novel but I don’t really like those but I was way to scared to say anything so I just took it home**. The librarian was really nice though so I don’t know why I did that.**

I needed to get that off my chest sorry.

14 Likes

First just know you did nothing wrong. Reacting in non-ideal ways in anxiety inducing situation is way more common than you’d think :heart: also totally understandable that you couldn’t deal with the social pressure of answering her questions at that moment.

14 Likes

Thanks

8 Likes

Having ADHD is not a bad thing. I knit for the same reason. I am weird but needle crafts are on the way back wait until they start asking you to make things or teach them. It will rock :green_heart:

9 Likes

Sorry ive been gone for a while! Just busy and stuff. I can relate with both. If i go anywhere i have to have my sister with me. I have to have her talk for me and do what i was asked to do for me if it includes people. But its ok! Just know that with most situations, half the time you never have to see thtat person again

8 Likes

Lots of people have adhd and its nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about! People should accept that if they know it and frick them if they dont!

8 Likes

I just went to a new school today and I got lost! I wanted to ask an older student but my anxiety said no but then I got the courage to ask a teacher.

So yeah

8 Likes

TW: suicidal ideation and SH
(Before anyone reads this know that I’m fine this happened a few months ago and I’m doing a lot better now and I stopped a friendship that was just way too toxic)

So if you know me (irl) you would know that I have texted the suicide and crisis lifeline more times than I probably should be :sweat_smile: but there was one time where I was like actually planning to kill myself. (Don’t read further if sensitive to this kind of stuff)
Basically I just lost like 3 months of being clean from self harm and I was looking for a role in the garage and I just found a long extension cord so I googled if I could hang myself with it (my whole search history was ways to kill myself and no, it would break because of my weight) and I was just kind of scared I didn’t know what do do so I texted 988. We talked about things I don’t want to say on here but then at the end she was like: so how do you feel? And I replied: honestly it’s not your fault but I feel exactly the same as before.
She responded: oh well I’m sorry :grinning:, and then ended the “convo”.
It just frustrates me so much when that stuff happens.

Sorry for all that but you said vent free space
(I swear I’m fine please don’t ask if I’m ok)

14 Likes

It sucks that that hotline didn’t help you :// I’m glad you’re doing better now!
I may not know you, but I’m super proud that you made it through that!<3

9 Likes

I am stuck talking to doctors, but its always so uncomfortable because I don’t like talking about the issues ive been dealing with, i ignore my pain, because its the only way it doesn’t hurt. And with being stuck talking about it, it really sucks.

(My mom wants the doctors to stop thinking im just letting her control me)

7 Likes

I have the same problem when it comes to doctors.
I’m so forgetful and I mess up so much when talking to them that I tell my mom to take over. But then they think that I’m not expressing my own pain and she’s talking for me when I don’t want her to or whatever.
Somehow every time I end up crying with a huge headache even if I’m super happy before :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Sorry ive been gone for a while! Im glad that you can express your emotions and thoughts here though. Thank you for being here?
Some people dont hear this enough, but you are loved, you are needed, you are wanted, you are strong, you are beautiful, you are perfect the way you are
And thank you for not leaving us and staying
I love you all so much and i hope that whatever situation you are in gets better

6 Likes

Im sorry they didnt help. Im glad that you could talk and open up about this and be here with us. Everyday can feel like a struggle sometimes, but the important thing is one day things will all get better. I know how hard it can be to stay afloat and just be alive, but just know that we are always here and you are loved and needed and wanted

7 Likes

Hi,
I went to a Halloween market last year ( not to sell just to look ) and people were giving out candy and I was so nervous to ask for candy so I ended up buying a ton of stuff I didn’t need just because I couldn’t ask for candy. Thanks!

7 Likes

Also, u dont need to apologize after venting! Theres nothing to be sorry for. Feelings are valid and ok! No need to say sorry ily guys always rememeber

5 Likes

A kitten at my grandmas house died in my arms tonight… heh- people say “second times a charm!” But I don’t want their to be a third…

6 Likes

Aw, I’m so sorry. I hate it when anything dies. You honored that dying kitten with your presence, attention and love until its last breath. You gave it something very special. And you, you are special. Very few people can hold space for a dying creature.

8 Likes

I struggle with anxiety really bad so I have no friends in my new school. So in my school the guidance counselor had a survey about stuff and it said did you make new friends. I wrote no so now I worry that I’ll have to be pulled aside. The guidance counselor is really sweet so I still don’ know why I worry. But I think it is because my parents don’t really know Is tumble with anxiety…

7 Likes

Sorry for that big vent

5 Likes