Weekly positivity thread 🤗

Following the success of our previous topic, let’s all share the positive moments from this past week and spread some good vibes for the weekend!
From small acts of kindness to fun and fulfilling moments - there’s a lot to be grateful for. :slight_smile:

I’ll go first -
This past week was lovely with a few sunny days! I ate lots of yummy food, and kept myself entertained with some great music, including Sufjan Stevens’ latest album which is fantastic.
I also managed to relax and take care of my mental health even though I had a few stressful situations.

What about you?

8 Likes

Hmmm this week…I took 4 days vacay, crocheted some cactus and finished a loom knitting/crocheted cat blanket for my,sons backpack cat carrier. I was able to relax and make dinner every night for my family. Felt good! Now on out of town for work.
:relaxed:

5 Likes

Amazing! Can you share a picture of the cactus? I’d love to see :blush:

2 Likes

I had a nice week overall, started working out again! :muscle: it’s hard… but very rewarding!
I finished a few projects as well so feeling very accomplished!
AND IT SNOWED TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR!!! :heart_eyes: :snowflake:

4 Likes

Finished a pattern test and now have a lovely, very cozy cardigan. This is always reason to celebrate​:heart::tada:

4 Likes

That’s awesome Corey! Feel free to share a pic. I’d love to see :slight_smile:
And welcome to Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hmm last week. Almost finished my first pattern. Rearranged furniture as planned. And was totally addicted to knitting my jiji cardi. Never knitted a garment this fast, then again also was not unemployed before.

4 Likes

Always look on the bright side, right? :hugs:

3 Likes

Hello!

This week I used a completely new stitch and am on the way to completing a surprisingly large Pangolin toy :v:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr! Lovely to have you here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s really cool! Which stitch is that?

2 Likes

It’s my first time doing scales, it always looked so fiddly and complicated before but it was really easy to follow after some practise.

Thank you for the welcome :relieved:

4 Likes

True but dying to work again tbh

2 Likes

I get you! Wishing that you will be able to work again soon! :crossed_fingers::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks. Need to find something outside the line of work I did for years as no opening there for months or maybe even years.

4 Likes

This week I am grateful for …

Staying on track and meeting my deadline for our MinistockingCAL for 2021

A collaboration between myself (Affordably Crafty) & Ginger (Yarn Geek) = Affordably Geeky

I am also thankful for the 2 snow days that I was blessed to spend at home with my little kiddos (2 yo & 6 yo)

2 Likes

That sounds terrific!
Was it a lot of snow? :snowflake:

2 Likes

ehhh, it was kind of a dud here in Massachusetts.

More an icy slushy mess. Not good snowman snow (cue kiddos sad faces)…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my! that is so cute Lona!

3 Likes