YAYAYAYAYAYA I am so excited for Halloween ![]()
What are you guys doing on Halloween ![]()
![]()
I am thinking of a witch as I have a red cape yayayayayaya
YAYAYAYAYAYA I am so excited for Halloween ![]()
What are you guys doing on Halloween ![]()
![]()
I am thinking of a witch as I have a red cape yayayayayaya
ME TOO!! β-stealing candy from our table bc we bought a tonββ
And going to be deciding what to wear (will make a post tomorrow)
yayyayay im going trick or treating!!
We donβt celebrate Halloween here :(
Sameee but we have a Lil party with frnds
Trick or treating and scaring little kids
Sitting at home, pouting bc we never go anywhere, and canβt watch Halloween movies bc my dad is controlling the TV and watching his shows instead, lol.
Hehe I hope you have a gooood Halloween ![]()
![]()
![]()
BAKING! Or crocheting. Idk yet.