What are you working on at the moment?

I’m trying to write down my first amigurumi pattern… :yum:
Made lots of amigurumi but never wrote it down before…

It’s so hard to write a pattern… :sweat_smile: OMG… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I like the idea of making squares. Like dishcloths. I will add a link to my favorite stitch pattern.

7 Likes

@AimeeManami
Yea, it’s like speech class at school where we had to give a speech on how to bake a cake without omitting a single step. I hated that assignment.

6 Likes

I am working on making 5x5 squares with scrap yarn for @KAIII animal shelter project. Kinda nice to do something relaxing after making 5 stuffed toys in a row.

10 Likes

Ahahah… :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Feel kinda awkward to speak in front of lots of people… :persevere:
Getting nervous… Everytime… 🥲
Thank God that time had passed…

6 Likes

Thank you! I’d love to try it. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you! That’s good to know. Hopefully soon I’ll be making a little plant! :blush:

5 Likes

That looks awesome plus it’s good practice switching between stitches, just what I needed. Thank you for suggesting it. :grinning:

7 Likes

It’s my favorite texture. :yarn:

6 Likes

You all are making such cute things! I’m about to start a custom order for a blue axolotl and also finish up some mini bees I’ve made. I was thinking about releasing the bee pattern for free even though there are 5 trillion on ribblr already. What do you guys think? I’m going to be releasing some more original patterns this summer, but mini bees are all I can manage rn. btw, @PeloteFiction your bag looks amazing so far and @Lakeviewknitter I love the coaster. :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And I think you should release it anyway :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush: We have 3 cats so it was the perfect pattern! :joy:

6 Likes

I am currently finishing up testing the Patchwork Cardi/ Sweater pattern by @rollingyarn! Just have to finish putting it together and sew on the applique and make the ribbing. I decided to do all applique and blank squares for the look I was going for! I can’t wait to be done with this its for my younger sister and she keeps asking me if I’m done yet :laughing:

11 Likes

nice! it looks lovely, i love the color choices!

4 Likes

I finished appa

9 Likes

Looks great!

5 Likes

That’s impressive!

5 Likes

Wow great job!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Frog for my grand daughters birthday party. It’s a reptile theme.

But, I’m not stuffing it like the pattern. I made it so she can stick rocks, bugs, whatever inside the frog.

7 Likes

Thanks! The frog looks adorable

4 Likes