What are you working on at the moment?

Bugs? :joy:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Bex, sheā€™s got a mind of her own, and sheā€™s so very wide open and innocent.
So, yes, BUGS.

5 Likes

I am terrified of bugs :spider: :flushed:

4 Likes

Right now Ive been working on my very first crochet pattern! It is a bag and I cant wait to put it up on my shop here hopefully very soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Itā€™s not the bugs that bother me, but the sensation of the creepy crawly feeling as they move on you.

6 Likes

I am working on a sunflower earring pattern

10 Likes

Ooo, thatā€™s pretty, Inlove sunflowers! And the tiny thread! My eyes v cannot see that anymore! Enjoy it while you can.

7 Likes

Thank you and I sure will for both of us. I am very fond of working with cotton thread number 10

6 Likes

Looking lovely alreadyā€¦ :heart_eyes: couldnā€™t wait to see the finished resultā€¦ :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:. Iā€™ll make sure to send a pic when iā€™m through. I had to make some changes. cuz it wasnā€™t coming out how I expected it to.

5 Likes

im working on @TayCrochetss chiken

6 Likes

As promised. This is the end result.
Ps: I made a few changes.

7 Likes

Love themā€¦ :heart_eyes: so beautifulā€¦

5 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s beautiful. I would buy them. Sunflowers are my favorite flower.

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. I wasnā€™t planning on selling physical products but maybe I could work something out for you.

4 Likes

Oooeeee! We could discuss through message if you want. But I see you have the pattern up.
However, you do not have to feel pressured to sell anything to me.

3 Likes

Okay dear. And yes the free pattern is on Ribblr and Ravelry. i hope i am not violating any community guidelines but feel free to follow me on my socials (tik tok, instagram, twitter) @elementalknots. Youtube channel is in the making as well.

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous!! I love the yellow colour!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So beautiful!! :star_struck: @ElementalKnotsJM What earring-wire do you use? I keep seeing crocheted earring patterns out there but the designers donā€™t specify the wire they use :upside_down_face:

3 Likes