What are you working on?

I’m trying to crochet a mini mushroom creature and i’m almost done!!!

5 Likes

Price tags and pattern design.

8 Likes

I’d like to get into tunisian crochet. I’ve bought some hooks. Is YouTube the way to go to learn or is there a better resource?

6 Likes

It depends on how you learn best. There are a lot of great youtube tutorials but I take it in better by reading xD

4 Likes

I saw another post with some YouTube recommendations so I’ll watch those then once I have the hang of it I’ll want to know how the written patterns look.

4 Likes

This might be a stupid question but does anyone ever make any toys/amigurumi with tunisian crochet or is it mostly straight flat things like scarfs and blankets etc?

4 Likes

I haven’t looked into it really, you can tunisian in the round but you need a double ended hook.

4 Likes

Thank you. I think I’ll start flat anyway :joy:

4 Likes

I’m working on a birb army :slight_smile: here’s what i’m making
Screenshot 2023-06-02 6.33.03 PM

7 Likes

Just finiahed a pattern test

6 Likes

I just finished this :heart:

8 Likes

Ive been organizing. This doesnt include everything i keep at work, but it’s a good dent in the multi room mess.

6 Likes

I’m working on a summer coverup or tunic

6 Likes

Plush design and dr who

6 Likes

I just realized this is in the tunisian section lol
Im sorry ive been addimg crochet items in here. Can we move the crochet comments to a new thread in the crochet section @leaders ?

5 Likes

I like seeing crochet things too I don’t mind them being here I do both :heart:

4 Likes

Lol i felt terrible when i realized that. Its more of a being accountable for my own opsie. I do appreciate what your saying.

4 Likes

Hi! I will leave them in here :slight_smile:
Making a whole new post with only these would just be confusing lol and the couple posts doesnt seem to be bothering the post creator :heart:

4 Likes

34 Rows from finishing the main panels of my knit stitch jumper

Happy So Excited GIF

5 Likes

Working on a lot of tests for ppl- i have 4 left and just finished the prior 5th

3 Likes