What are you working on?

How do we make this forum busier? Definitely not as many people on Tunisian crochet as the regular crochet forum.

I’m currently making 2 tunisian crochet projects. A tss colour block scarf from @jacqofyarns and jellyroll type strips of tss to make a super thick woven look blanket.

What are you currently making?

Celebrate Its Friday GIF by telenet

Also its Friday and the beginning of half term where I am so happy Friday and good luck to all those that need it to make it through the school holidays :joy:

21 Likes

I currently do not know how to do tunsian but I really want to learn.
I am planning on learning this summer!
Also happy Friday

Friday Hooray GIF

11 Likes

Its not tunisian, but im crocheting a bomb pop pattern for my shop! (Memorial day kinda, but it will probably be late :confused: )

11 Likes

Thats so cool
Cant wait to see it released!

9 Likes

You definitely should, it isn’t too difficult once you know how :heart:

8 Likes

I am working on an adorable pattern test. :wink: I made a tunisian washcloth once and then this. It’s not as hard as it seems. You really should all try it. Here’s my journal and the pattern link.

9 Likes

Happy Friday!
I have a couple of projects on the hooks. A mosaic baby blanket & a cardigan.

I’m so excited for my Magical Monarchs Tote pattern to release June 1st!

12 Likes

I just checked it out, looking good. Unique :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am designing a dragon for a close friend of mine to finish up her order. Still needs wings and spikey bumps and tail

8 Likes

Super cute :heart:

6 Likes

awesome work everyone! wow.

8 Likes

I am planning to do washcloths, kitchen towels, and maybe tackle body towels. I am combining a few pattern techniques so that I have a middle opening for hanging and decorative stitches within the towels and/or on the ends.

6 Likes

Hoping to finish this monster for a (very soon) upcoming surprise pattern in my shop. I dont think it will reach all audiences but I’m sure there are a few that will love it. :grin:

7 Likes

Happy Sunday GIF by bluesbear

3 Likes

I’m not sure what Tunisian is and I’m not making it at the moment but I’m currently working on a sunflower cardigan. It’s based off of a cute cardigan I saw in a show.

PS: The show was XO kitty and the character wearing it was Maddison if anyone was wandering

7 Likes

I said id post a finished photo of the dragon

13 Likes

Oooh I love it :heart:

4 Likes

I’m making a granny square blanket with my grandma

(We have lots more done):slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

You cannot beat granny squares :heart:

4 Likes

I started another project :joy: hopefully will be a jumper finished in time for winter :joy::joy:

9 Likes