What are you working on?

I’m currently testing 2 patterns :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m testing for @anon5108995 in absolutely gorgeous sweater pattern, and I have some wip that are on that side a little bit watching and waiting and dancing and cheering (surprise things for a friend so not sharing yet).

3 Likes

I’m testing one of theirs too :slight_smile: haha

2 Likes

I’m working my way through a Tunisian crochet stitch dictionary. I have this thought of making a swatch of every stitch and then making a blanket of those swatches paired with granny squares made of the remenants of yarn skeins that couldn’t be used in anything else.

4 Likes

Ohh that sounds amazing, what stitch dictionary are you using?

2 Likes

It’s just called Tunisian Crochet by Petra Tornack-Zimmermann. It’s volume 1 of I don’t know how many and has basic and textured stitches. I decided I wanted to learn Tunisian crochet so I picked it up and a set of hooks and I’m learning as I go (I learn best by reading, so I don’t really go on Youtube to learn new techniques if I can help it)

4 Likes

I learn best this way too! I find it so much easier to see the steps written out as opposed to try watch someone do it and then copy.
I have a couple of stitch dictionaries in my wishlist for my birthday but thats still 4 months away :joy:

3 Likes

Of course I say this, but I’ve started to make YT videos to create a visual stitch dictionary for the purpose of having a way to teach those who learn by watching :sweat_smile: Someday, I’ll be able to add these Tunisian stitches to the list of videos I need to make.

2 Likes

Toni, on TL yarn crafts on YouTube. She is a wonderful teacher <3

6 Likes

Just got two seams and the ribbing to complete this sweater :heart:

6 Likes

That’s gorgeous

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Its finished :heart::heart: I love it

7 Likes

that baby blanket is incredible! I learned basic tunisian stitch a while ago and am trying to finish up a shrug with the stitch to get it out of my wip bin lol I can’t imagine being able to change colors to form an actual design - so cool!

2 Likes

Beautiful

3 Likes

Lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Working on my first ever tunisian project to give my brain the good stuff and a little break from my testing wips. :smiling_face: I wanted to use up these cotton yarn remnants from another project, so I’m trying out these Sea Shell scrubbies/rounds from Aoibhe Ni! They have a neat nautilus/ammonite/sundial vibe, and so far I think it’s going pretty well!

Link to the pattern:

5 Likes

3 Likes

This is my elf coat sleeve completely Tunisian knit stitch
Just have the hood, button area after this is done

4 Likes

This is lovely :heart: I’m working on a knit stitch jumper using sock weight :sweat_smile: I only have one sleeve to go before joining together.

3 Likes