What are you working on?

I’ve been swatching for a new pattern i’m working on but the final project is a secret for now xD

What type of patterns would you like to see more of?

• Blankets
  • Wearables
  • Other (please specify)
0 voters
1 Like

Moving Pictures Hello GIF

1 Like

Lets bring this chat back to life :heart:

New Year Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I’m working on a Tunisian knit stitch cardigan for my 4 year old. He’s broken his collarbone and for some reason has no cardigans up to now to keep his slinged arm warm.
I’ve done the front and back panels and this is the first sleeve half done. :yarn:

3 Likes

Happy Wednesday Morning GIF

2 Likes

Hi ! i finished a box yesterday in the aim to store our toilet paper away from dust (i don’t like to leave the rolls outside the package considering what it’s used for :joy:) and today i’ll try to finish a Snowman Pikachu someone’s posted on the forum, i can’t remember her name unfortunately :pensive: also i got sick. I preferred having gastroenteritis or a cold but i got that aweful flu which turns your throat as a red carpet like white dotted mushrooms field (i don’t know the name in English)
But I’m pretty sure they are partying hard in my throat :joy:

3 Likes

Aww no! I hope you’re feeling better soon. Nothing worse than being ill :grimacing:

I’m hoping to get this Tunisian knit stitch cardigan finished today, I started it on the evening of 30th December I was aiming for it to only be a 3 day project (For my 4 year old) but its taking me a little longer because kids …

Once I’ve finished this its back to the projects I had before I started the cardigan. One is a secret and the other is a cardigan for myself which takes a lot longeerrr than a size 4yr cardigan :joy::joy:

Mindy Kaling Help GIF by Emmys

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:
Haha i don’t have kids but I can understand how it can be a great paradox to want make them something great but without having time to make it bc they need attention.
Hopefully they look young and small so, projects don’t take much time to be made :joy: I did that when my niece was younger, now she started to grow up very quickly i told her she will wait she finished to get higher for new stuffs :joy: i’m 165cm tall and she’s 120/30cms at 11yo so it will take me a lot of time to make her a cardigan and it couldn’t be given to someone else bc she’s the only girl kiddo in our family :joy:

1 Like

My boys are 4 & 6 but my 6 year old is 117cm although most of his length is his legs :joy: sometimes I can make them things quickly and other times it feels like an enternity :joy: I made them both christmas jumpers that took ages because of the amount of colour changes

5 Likes

Week End Work GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Happy Thursday everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve almost finished all the ribbing on my knit stitch cardigan and then I just have to join the arms and i’m done.

Happy Cheer GIF by Minions

1 Like

Beautiful colors

2 Likes

I’m making 15 monsters lol nearly finished number 6

2 Likes

Oooh, I’m not keen on making the same thing twice in a row but good luck :joy:

1 Like

Thank you I might need that support

1 Like

5 Likes

Very beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: