What are your plans for the weekend?

What were the best moments of your week? and what are your plans for the weekend?

I’m hoping to get outdoors at some point! :hiking_boot:
It feels like Spring is just around the corner… and slowly we’re starting to have brighter, longer days. :sunny:

How about you?

(in case you didn’t have the most amazing of weeks - this GIF is for you!)

13 Likes

Work on my several custom orders :sweat_smile: I’m grateful I have them but I have about 10 to finish by next week

8 Likes

Good luck! Sounds fun :clap:

5 Likes

Finish a baby sweater for neighbor due early Feb (or any day really)… Truth be told, I started while I was pregnant as a gender neutral for my baby (we didn’t find out), but didn’t finish… Now that she is 6mo she won’t fit it long enough to finish for her, so going to gift to neighbor having a boy :blush:

I may start a bigger for my daughter, possibly a couple for best friend who just had twins… :woman_shrugging:t3:
Pattern is Flax by Tin Can Knits, yarn is RHSS (can’t remember color, ocean or peacock maybe?)

10 Likes

Looks amazing!

4 Likes

Looks lovely!

5 Likes

im going to work on the backpack im making for my mom :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

Any photos of the backpack? :star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s so pretty! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I finished the last lesson on my course so I’m free until I get the results back! :grinning: I’m hoping to spend some time knitting my first pair of socks.

10 Likes

I just got it sewn together! now i just have to make the small stuffed bear that goes on it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

When we retired I was told everyday is Saturday. Kinda true. I’m always surprised when (you) mention it’s the weekend. Ha.

We had a beautiful day today also. 47 in January (Northern Nebraska), is almost unheard of. 3 more days like this coming too. So more time walking the dogs for me. And of course, lots of crocheting.

7 Likes

I’m going to try to finish a sloth I’m working on!

Thanks for the puppy, made my day!! :dog:

9 Likes

I’m currently working on making Henry from Animal Crossing! I am almost finished, just have to change the color of his eyes (found out I had dark blue after all) and then add his cheeks and the spots on the back of his head! Then I am starting a birthday present for my sister.

10 Likes

Sounds fabulous! Never been to Nebraska but would love to visit!

4 Likes

Yay for the puppy! :blush:

The sloth already looks great.

5 Likes

Awesome work!! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

I am going to assembly a test project. It is a lovely pattern​:heart_eyes:
I was hoping to get some nice pictures taken this weekend but a winter storm is “clouding” my plans.
OH well, more time to spend with a project​:hugs:

6 Likes

Sounds really fun. Nice and cozy inside :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you and @lakeviewknitter!

4 Likes