what does your status mean?

Tell us what your status means. I’ll go first…
My status is talking about how I want to get adopted and have been waiting for 3 years to get adopted. My friend, who does not want to be adopted, just had her picture taken so she can be up for adoption and is being really rude about the fact she is getting adopted… She had a bad experience…

23 Likes

my friend is forcing me on the Thunderbird at Holiday World at the end of the school year

9 Likes

Mines abt someone close to me that i love possibly doing bad and stupid things

10 Likes

Well that’s not very nice. Also if you want to feel better here is a pic of me

And jesus saw that (for your friend)

11 Likes

my status is b/c me and my bsf who is one year younger than me read an anderson fairy tales book from our school library and it had a big claus and a little claus (as names) so we renamed ourselves big claus and little claus

8 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry about that… Here is a weird pic of crochet
download

10 Likes

mines about being anxious and nervous as hell, seeing as all my previous romantic :sparkles:adventures​:sparkles: have gone to sh1t? i’m scared of loosing them too :,)

9 Likes

Cool! That is funny! also here is a bee pun :>
images

8 Likes

mine is about loosing my friends because of others but they dont care about me

7 Likes

Well I hope your romantic :sparkles: adventures:sparkles: get better! here is a bee pun!
download

6 Likes

cute ham bee ger

5 Likes

Well at least you have the bee puns!!! (and me ofc :> <3)
images

8 Likes

cuteee ly

5 Likes

not really anything meaningful, just that i’m done w/ about 40 of the 160-ish pages of schoolwork that i need to finish by today or tomorrow lmao (i’m procrastinating rn)

also!!! love the bee puns :} and i hope things get better

8 Likes

mine is about my brother. I feel like I don’t need to explain much more (I would never hate yalls <3)

8 Likes

Since you have a simple situation you get a simply
images
funny crochet :>
and a pun
download

7 Likes

mine is my name and my fav card!! Blue-Eyes White Dragon has the highest ATK for a normal monster in yu-gi-oh! and they’re super coOl :3

5 Likes

hope your doing well​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

this is your brother
images
this is for you
download
and this is for you
download

10 Likes

Love that and here:
download

7 Likes