What does your username mean?

Mine is canoncameron because Iā€™m nonbinary and recently changed my name to Cameron. I also like alliteration but itā€™s kinda my way of saying ā€œthis name is canon now; please disregard the last oneā€ haha

7 Likes

Mentaldee is mental because I am a mental health nurse and Dee because itā€™s what my closest friend shortened my name too. So I became and remain mentaldee :partying_face:

7 Likes

As you wiiiiiiiish!
Mine is a portmanteau but I changed the spelling to make it easier to know how to pronounce. Sue + sutile (having to do with stitching). I didnā€™t like Suetile (looks like soo-tÄ«le) and soodle was taken by a noodle shop already, so I went with suettle!

9 Likes

I love your user name and it always makes me think of manatees which are such sweet creatures.

7 Likes

Love it! Glad you are getting to be your authentic self. :slight_smile:
It also reminds me of the phrase ā€œcandid cameraā€ (which do younger folx fyi was also an old TV show, like the precursor of Punkd).

7 Likes

Hello fellow cellist! XD

5 Likes

Same.

5 Likes

So apparently my real name means sweet, which gives us the first part. And tomato is because my face turns super red, especially when I laugh and I guess I look like a tomato lol. In grade five me and my friend just came up with the nicknames (Iā€™m sweet tomato and sheā€™s war pepper), and theyā€™ve stayed for about five years! I like my username cause it brings back good memories <3

5 Likes

I am Rosieaves because itā€™s the name my dad made for my Roblox account. I wanted some stupid name but it was taken, so he combined parts of my name to create rosieaves!

7 Likes

Im Pickle (online name) I chose Pickle bc I LOVE pickles , and I named my green stuffed animal pickle, 42 stands for my bday (may 24th) now I name every online platform pretty much Pickle , Now I am known as U guessed it PICKLE! <3<3<3

6 Likes

Mine is may 27th! Almost-Birthday-Buddies!

5 Likes

yessss , I think Iā€™m bday buddies with @SophiaCrochets24 @evalynnRose , now we are all bday buddies!

6 Likes

Whooo!

4 Likes

mines bubblzcrochet because i like bubbles and i crochet but i wanted to add some pizzazz (im so creative ik) :sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

Long story short my niece and nephew nicknamed me Aunt Fanny after the robot in the movie Robots.

6 Likes

A high school nickname that was in the beginning unwanted because my older sisters friends gave it to me, but as the years went on it just stayed and I grew super attached to it. Itā€™s helped people remember my actual name and help pronounce it to

6 Likes

I was obsessed with the Greek monster Chimera when I made it and I crochet. I might change it soon though.

7 Likes

californiagirl was bc Iā€™m from california and Iā€™m a girl and plus it was after california girls by Katy perry! CALIFORNIA GIRLS , WEā€™RE UNFORGETTABLE!!

8 Likes

yasss may 24th!! birthday buddiesss :blush: :blush: :hearts: :hearts:

5 Likes

yassss we be stylin in cali!!

6 Likes