What does your username mean?

Hey! So. I’ve been seeing some cool, unique usernames lately and I’m wondering what they mean/what they stand for!
I’ll start. “craftycellist” because I love anything crafty/artsy, and cellist because… I play the cello (shocker lol). Plus I love alliteration.
YOUR TURN.

21 Likes

I am frunch cause it has similar letters to my irl name. Also, frunch fries for the same reason.

12 Likes

Uh, I literally just chose the first thing that popped into my head, lol

12 Likes

Mine is the way it is because I always get forgotten about in classes (since I don’t need any extra support) and I was never a fan of it… I never really liked strawberries so that’s where that came from an Em is the first 2 letters of my name

13 Likes

so, i made this username when i started my first pinterest acc! i was super into chunky yarn at the time

13 Likes

Our username is actually our business name. All of the meanings and stuff is on our page!

14 Likes

That’s a good one! I love fluffy yarn too lol that used to be all I used :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

I did Kkcrochet333 because the K stands for the first letter of my name and crochet duh I love it and three is a number in my birth date so it’s a special number :wink:

12 Likes

My username is the name of my theriotype that I have given it! (Koda)/a name that I also go by irl <3!

12 Likes

Mine is from one of my absolute favorite mobies with my birth year.

9 Likes

I want the change my username and shop name but idk how and idk what I would change it to

7 Likes

And it’s on my card things for markets. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Mine’s just my name :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I also play the cello! :grin:
Adolos means pure
So my name means Pure Flow
Like when you really get into the zone with doing something and you are in what they call the “flow”

12 Likes

In my house sporky means stupid/silly and my x-box username had been sporky girl so I just adopted it.

9 Likes

i chose my username bc my nm is Evie and im apparently spicy? help-

10 Likes

Artsy bcus well, i like doing art. Frog bcus they are frogging adorable, and 13 bcus taylor swift

10 Likes

I just like bread :bread:

16 Likes

I chose this one because my brain is “bugged” (aka mentally ill)

9 Likes

I really like crocheting penguins (my favorite animal!) And I have crocheted/plan on crocheting one every single color of fluffy yarn I have. The 2 is my favorite number because whenever I would get my soccer jersey it was 2 because it was the smallest size. Now I just choose 2 for everything!

7 Likes